2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Wednesday Addams 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a wonderful, grammatical error-free day.:D
Here's your library.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Happy Birthday our dear bot!

have a wonderful, grammatical error-free day.:D
In that case, there should be a comma after "Birthday", which precedes a noun in direct address, aka a vocative. ;)

Yay, I feel so loved today! :D :hug: to everyone. Plus I got a digital camera, so if I make it next year when Marat's practicing shirtless, I won't let you all down. :aplot:

Edit:
here's your oak library.
Ooh, shiny.

#3 ·
Re: Happy Birthday our dear bot!

have a wonderful, grammatical error-free day.:D
:yeah::) Athene has deserved her own thread :)

Thank you, Lena. :hug: You know what I want, though. I want to know how to say "Happy birthday!" in Russian. :)

Happy birthday to everyone whose birthday I missed, sorry, :eek: and to everyone who shares a birthday with me. Which is obviously the best day of the year. ;)
Wow, Athene, you're really hard to please, but I love you soooo much :kiss:(+my PC is back with me :dance:) so me kindly implementing your wishes so..

С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНИЯ

#7 ·
Athene, first I've planed to keep this present till X-mass... but I can't wait...I know how eager you are to learn Russian, so I've chosen a few good books in Russian for your library :)

#11 ·
:dance: Happy Birthday :smooch: :hug:

Reactions: atheneglaukopis
#17 ·
My thread has been graced by the presence of Annie. I am unworthy. :lol:

Miriam, thanks. :)

#19 ·
:haha: :rolls: You knew just what I needed! :lol:

#25 ·
heeeeeyyyyyy bot-ster!!! sooowwwyyy i'mmm late :sad: so this is going to be a very rambly and ungrammatical post (or as ungrammatical as I can make it because my grammar works by auto-pilot)...so yeah, I'm sorry i'm late. I was working see, they were paying me double pay yesterday because it's a public holiday here. so I missed your party

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.