Mens Tennis Forums banner

2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

493K views 1K replies 93 participants last post by  myrt 
#1 · (Edited)
In honour of Marat's setting sail for horizons new, I hereby launch this thread!

11 June 2009, Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Traditional Gaelic blessing

See less See more
#1,021 ·
Wow Gennie, those caps are just :inlove:
Thank you so much. :worship:

Some leftovers from Kremlin Cup, women's semifinal (Kirilenko-Dushevina), 23 October and closing party, 24 October.
Front row R to L: Polina Deripaska, Sergei Leonyuk, director of the men's tournament, and Leonyuk's gf, I think.
Does anyone know who is the guy sitting next to Marat?

webpage

webpage

Another article in lifesports.ru, courtesy of svetlanka on gotennis.ru :worship:, on Marat's weight loss since retirement.

Google translate
Leanness Marat celebrate all - both friends and relatives. At the same time Safin has never tired of repeating that he has not picked up a racquet and does not pull on the court. Nevertheless, the conqueror of female hearts still looks incredible and radiates life and energy. Rumor has it that after his trip to the mountains, the tennis player became interested in yoga :inlove: and exchanged the court for a mattress.

#1,028 ·
It's unlikely they're back together as a couple :shrug:, but their social circles are bound to overlap
here and there (maybe just in nightclubs). To me Marat doesn't seem the type to go in for grand
reconciliations. I could be wrong of course. :sobbing:

Anyway, I've been sitting on these pics for ages, may as well post them now, if only to banish the
thought of a blow-up doll pneumatic blonde pop singer as the future mother of his children. :bolt:

With a mystery brunette, possibly 2008.

At Chez Fonfon with the same woman, Marseilles, February 2009.

China Open players party, Beijing, 05 October 2009.

#1,026 ·
Ok Big Yin, I'll forgive you the blonde ... but the cardi? Were you guising as someone's dad? A cardigan in a nightclub? And it was buttoned! LMAO.
FG

PS Keep up the good work with the tartan. You are becoming more and more Scottish every day. Aff yer heid, as we say. LMAO. Welcome to the club.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.