Mens Tennis Forums banner

~*Molina Madness*~

65K views 479 replies 30 participants last post by  Eruwen 
#1 ·
Okay I thought I'd start this one! El Señor Molina is rather :hearts: Please share your pictures, thoughts anything about this lovely lovely man :D

Also, if you happen to think of another title for the thread, please tell me and I'll change it :)

Reactions: MariaV
#2 ·
MOLIIIIINA!!!!! :inlove:

Ah yeah, I sat at Seb v PHM the other day in their 4th round match and could hardly concentrate on the match :eek: I took 77 photos of Enric :lol: and a few days before that I sat at a Ginepri/Reynolds doubles match because Enric was umpiring :eek: Ginepri and Bobby Reynolds??? :scared: Enric made up for it ;)

#8 ·
Peta Pan said:
Sooooon ;) So much to do!!.. but I've fixed up one especially ok :D

:worship: :worship: :worship: Peta you are a little
Me want him, me want him. Me want him to come and play with me and Juan Carlos !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Peta Pan
#9 · (Edited)
Lambkin Ferrero said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: Peta you are a little
Me want him, me want him. Me want him to come and play with me and Juan Carlos !!!!!!!!!!
:lol: There are plenty more photos too... more of Enric than of any one player :eek:

He is just the hottest thing though... and with no photos available on the internet I felt I just HAD to get some myself!!

I hope that others here will do the same when they see him overseas ;) There can never be enough Molina photos :hearts:

#10 ·
we can share him peta;)

#11 ·
Lambkin Ferrero said:
we can share him peta;)
Hmm ok :hug:

I've decided it's time to post my photos... I've picked out 15 of my favourite ones. Bear in mind, there are only so many different photos you can take of someone sitting in a chair :lol:

Attachments

#14 ·
Peta Pan said:
MOLIIIIINA!!!!! :inlove:

Ah yeah, I sat at Seb v PHM the other day in their 4th round match and could hardly concentrate on the match :eek: I took 77 photos of Enric :lol: and a few days before that I sat at a Ginepri/Reynolds doubles match because Enric was umpiring :eek: Ginepri and Bobby Reynolds??? :scared: Enric made up for it ;)
:haha: :haha: Oh wow Peta!!!! :haha:
And great title Sjoukje!!!!! :yeah:

#16 ·
Peta Pan said:
Hmm ok :hug:

I've decided it's time to post my photos... I've picked out 15 of my favourite ones. Bear in mind, there are only so many different photos you can take of someone sitting in a chair :lol:
Great pics!!!!!!!!! :yeah: Thank youuuuuuu!!!! :hug: :hug:

Reactions: Peta Pan
#23 ·
Peta Pan said:
Bear in mind, there are only so many different photos you can take of someone sitting in a chair :lol:

Great title for a book:
Ways To Sit In A Chair by Enric Molina, Photos by Peta!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.