11. Schukin, Yuri RUS 307
12. Kimmich, Marc AUS 313
13. Stadler, Simon GER 318
14. Melo, Marcelo BRA 323
15. Simmonds, Phillip USA 332

See less See more
#54 · (Edited)
Stevie said:
can you ask for some other scores as well?or ask director if they can make any homepage ...
No as far as i recognize and heard from the tournament director ther isn`t any homepage at all :mad: .

I haven`t got any more tournament updates via email the last hour so i can`t provide you with any kind of new information.

Niemeyer- Joseph and Ryderstedt- Taino at least shall have been finished...as well as Beck- Mankad.

#55 ·
Homo_Esperanto said:
LOl yes i hope so..but the interesting thing about all this is that here in germany nobody really seems to care what some germans abroad are really doing for some great job except they became more famous.

The focus of german media is more just on local heros like Haas or Kiefer or real personalities like Waske or some young prospects like Zverev, Rieschick...

But this kinda german college players like Dorsch and Becker will make their way.

By the way at american colleges there are also a lot of polish players like Bojan Szumanski, Michal Domanski or Radoslav Nijaki i guess.
Bojan Szumanski, Michal Domanski? oh come on ;)

Radek Nijaki is a very nice guy (and quite handsome haha...) and I was surprised by his game at Wrocław's challenger :eek: he was defeated aminly by some stomach troubles (I wouldn't have eaten too much peanuts if I was him :tape: ) , dressed stylish. Lol.

But our best star from the college (or uni even... actually) - Marcin Matkowski :worship: the economy student... ;) best singles player of league one day, and also best doubles player along with Jean-Julien Rojer if i remember well...

Matka wanted to go study again... when they had crisis and broke with Fryta... but then they won Sopot ATP and they're still together and so successfull. I asked Marcin what he wants to do now, he says he wants to be educated (good for him, eg i hate guys who dont care about education!) but if he has 3 years break he has to pay for studies (OMFG guys who earns so much cos they played AO semis - he doesnt want to pay!!!!) so he guesses he wont be back... but still wants to!

greetz...
i must take the crew from corridor, they are making real fools of theirselves :rolleyes:

#56 ·
Stevie said:
In prague you will also find many bad things,however city and nightlife are also good :) best tournaments are often in germany but you really have to pay big money to get there...
theyw ill give any kind of pass for polish vodka ;)

polish girl will never give herself even if she's wanted (at least the one writing these words :angel: )

Prague is lovely, I 've been there for sightseeing twice... just like Wrocław, best music in clubs in Poland, really !!!!!!

(only not on Mondays, most of clubs are shut)

#57 ·
Homo_Esperanto said:
No as far as i recognize and heard from the tournament director ther isn`t any homepage at all :mad: .

I haven`t got any more tournament updates via email the last hour so i can`t provide you with any kind of new information.

Niemeyer- Joseph and Ryderstedt- Taino at least shall have been finished...as well as Beck- Mankad.
ryderstedt - taino would be especially appreciated for obvious reasons. ;)

#58 ·
Homo_Esperanto said:
Unfortunately i don`t know much about the tennis tournaments so far.

Just have been to some german tournaments in Braunschweig, Aachen.and Eisenach several years ago where i did some kind of "Praktika" in the tournament organisation for just 3 days but it was great experience..because the tournament was a great, taking a look inside was really excited and the organisators booked me in the 5 stars hotel "Thüringer Hof" fpr one night under the players name "lars burgsmuller"...so i didn`t have to pay anything. :worship: ..that was some kind of hospitableness i never will forget :)
aachen 2005 by any chance :angel:

#60 ·
Nathaliia said:
theyw ill give any kind of pass for polish vodka ;)

polish girl will never give herself even if she's wanted (at least the one writing these words :angel: )

Prague is lovely, I 've been there for sightseeing twice... just like Wrocław, best music in clubs in Poland, really !!!!!!

(only not on Mondays, most of clubs are shut)
What music are they playing mostly in polish clubs? My fave when i am in concerts or listening just to music at home is rock/pop music..as i love to listen to guitar sounds :music: ...my fave music style in just dancing and partying is electro/house music.

I just also love a drink or two..if i am partying cuz then i needn`t to drive car ;) ..like Wheat beer, cocktails, caipi :cool: ...

i guess i am much too weak to drink any vodka :lol:

#63 ·
Homo_Esperanto said:
What music are they playing mostly in polish clubs? My fave when i am in concerts or listening just to music at home is rock/pop music..as i love to listen to guitar sounds :music: ...my fave music style in just dancing and partying is electro/house music.

I just also love a drink or two..if i am partying cuz then i needn`t to drive car ;) ..like Wheat beer, cocktails, caipi :cool: ...

i guess i am much too weak to drink any vodka :lol:
any music you want, any alcohol you want, the cheapest drinks in Poland :eek: are in Wrocław and the best ones!!!! they never cheat on vodka ;)

i like dancing to rock'n'roll / latino and r'n'b the most ;) just to move myself to make everyone :eek: heh.... i'm an :angel: anyway ;)

now i must be really gone... i helped few people to leave the building with more or less class and made my friends who live here go straight to bed.

hope to see you one day online :wavey:

#72 ·
#76 ·
slavna said:
A.Beck vs. H.Mankad 4:6 2:6
Lorenzi vs. Frutero 2:6 6:4 2:6
Pless vs. Williams 6:2 6:1
Taino vs. Ryderstedt 6:2 5:7 5:7
Niemeyer vs. Joseph 6:3 7:6
i know i know, should be offline ;) but got info the schedule for new semester is on and had to rewrite it.

of course couldn't deny myself the pleasure of checking the score. It seems to me that he won :eek: Now against Kristian Pless... win with the "dick" :lol: No, no... seriously speaking... small chances :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.