Mens Tennis Forums banner

What are the strangest messages you have ever gotten with reps?

2K views 48 replies 21 participants last post by  I♥PsY@Mus!c 
#1 ·
I've had a few.
I made a post saying that I despised Ansley Cargill or Ashlee Harkleroad or some other horrible American girl, and CooCooCachoo bad repped me and said "Poor you, you don't even know who she is." Which makes no sense because I just stated that I didn't like her. Stupid CooCoo.

I got called a "dirty mother of a fuckstain" because I insulted someone's favorite player.
i_love_paradorn gave me a bad rep saying "Give me your cum,sex me up"

Share some of yours!

#2 ·
"Give me your cum,sex me up" ,,,maybe he/she was hoping that was a lyric of a Liz Phair song

#3 ·
"give me your cum, sex me up", ------->something is difinately wrong with this person

#5 ·
Rex said:
"give me your cum, sex me up", ------->something is difinately wrong with this person
Give it to me, don't give it away, don't think about what the others say, my skin's getting clear, my hair is so bright, all you do is fuck me every day and night, your my secret beauty routine, nananana what my body has seen! You know, I'm looking good and I'm feeling nice, baby you're the best magazine advice! Give me your hot white cum, Give me your hot white cum, give me your hot white cum, give me your hot white cum...

#7 · (Edited)
buddyholly said:
Neo-con granny by the Che wannabee
and each time I remember it. I can't help but laugh at the Neo-Con Granny (buddyholly) :D

BTW I don't remember any "strange" message, just the normal stuff. Not even the "Moronholly Granny" have tried sth interesting... perhaps lacks of intelligence..?. :scratch: Nahh... he/she is "extremely smart" *cough* ;)

PS IMO At least is better to be some "Che wannabee" than to be some "Margaret Thatcher wannabe" like MoronHolly :devil:

#10 ·
buddyholly said:
Yeah, she was a great leader, wasn't she? But I would not be so presumptious as to think I could ever fill her boxers.
I am not amazed about you thinking that Moronholly. I am sure you admires Pinochet as well.
BTW you are doing the right thing trying not to be so presumptuous, you aren't able to fill even Roxana Banana's boxers. ;)

#11 · (Edited)
buddyholly said:
Nice to see you still have me on ignore.
don't be so happy, Moronholly I have retired you from my Ignore List in order to be sure about who are your other aliases. Just for fun and curiosity. Your messages aren't worthwhile to read, they are pure bullshit 99% of the times.
:cool:
You are a compulsive mythomaniac, you are as real as a coin of 3.50 dollars :rolleyes:

#12 ·
I haven;t had a very strange message;)

Jorge why aren;t you online? (msn)

#14 ·
huh strange! I am online:p

Reactions: am&a
#17 ·
buddyholly said:
I hope Lady Thatcher does not read this. You know how weak-kneed she gets when confronted with that Latino machismo. :p :p
Yeah Mrs Thatcher and you are really made to love each other. You should take advantage of her widowhood. I mean maybe she needs a lap dog or sth :haha:

Reactions: Vass
#18 ·
buddyholly said:
Happy Hunting.
But I'll tell you just one more time, there is and always will be only one Buddy Holly.
you are just and always will be the only one Moron Holly. That's for sure :yeah:

#21 ·
LiZpHaIr said:
I've had a few.
I made a post saying that I despised Ansley Cargill or Ashlee Harkleroad or some other horrible American girl, and CooCooCachoo bad repped me and said "Poor you, you don't even know who she is." Which makes no sense because I just stated that I didn't like her. Stupid CooCoo.

I got called a "dirty mother of a fuckstain" because I insulted someone's favorite player.
i_love_paradorn gave me a bad rep saying "Give me your cum,sex me up"

Share some of yours!
:rolls: Yes it was Ashley Harkleroad :p I remember quite well. And the bad-rep wasn't just for that. It was for being quite idiotic. But I admire you for your consistency.

#22 ·
I've gotten some cool bad rep messages, but I dont remember most of them. I do remember CarnivalCarnage gave me a bad rep, and the message was 'Fucking Cockbrains'. :lol: :rolls: That was funny.

#26 · (Edited)
buddyholly said:
OK. Your house against my $500. Sounds about fair.
I have a better bet. the rest of my soda against your honesty and veracity. I know it's not fair because you don't have neither honesty nor veracity but... I don't want to drink anymore this soda :devil:

Reactions: Sandra
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.