Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Hewitt in 4

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Hewitt in 5

Votes: 21 14.3%

Hewitt - Djokovic: Who wins?

3K views 78 replies 74 participants last post by  Farenhajt 
#1 ·
Second time both players meet in their career. Hewitt won in straight sets at last years US Open.

#35 ·
Hewitt might win in 4 but Nole's a great fighter too. Who knows?
I voted for Hewitt though.

#40 ·
CMon Lleyton!!! :rocker:

#41 ·
I was surprised to see Hewitt as the favorite with the bookies, but I'm even more surprised to see him as the favorite here. I initially thought 60-40 to Djokovic, but maybe I'm leaning too much towards Djokovic on this one. He did push Ancic last year and hasn't had terrible grass results.

#62 ·
Hewitt's background and their h2h are something to back it up. Though I agree with you, from what I've seen on grass Djokovic has got what it takes to beat Hewitt. And I don't buy the too much experienced/solid argument.

#47 ·
If Hewitt brings his A game he will go through but Djokovic will fight for this one and I guess both guys believe that they have realistic shots of reaching the final here.

Should be a good match and the outcome will depend on who can control the rallies.

#50 ·
I hope Nole can do it in 4 or 5. Lleyton worries me because he has a lot more experience on this surface and I think he's been playing better throughout the tournament. Nole hasn't been impressing me this week and a half, very far from playing his best. If he brings his A-game he can do it, so I hope he's been saving that for this match.

#52 ·
Lleyton....don't think he'll able to keep up the intensity to take it in straights, but hopefully he can get away in 4

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.