Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rome R2: Gulbis stomps Troicki 6-1 6-1

7K views 83 replies 56 participants last post by  Pscht 
#1 ·
GOATbis gonna GOAT.

Bring on Rafito. :fiery:

#3 ·
Re: Rome R2: GOATbis stomps Troicki 6-1 6-1

Nadal is dead already. Gulbis will outplay him completely. Gulbis to win against Nadal in 2 is almost guaranteed.
I like trolling.

#8 ·

This was way closer than expected, but Gulbis still in cruise control. Real top 8 clash coming next round :sport:

#81 ·

Gulbis looking deadly today, he should get better.

They should have hawkeye on clay, too many mistakes.
Apart from the atrocious mistake by Mourier in the nadal match in Madrid I don't recall that many mistakes even when the marks are close tho the lines usually the umpires get it right. But if the technology is available for TV purposes why not allow the players to use it?!

#19 ·

wow even though it's Troicki, 6-1 6-1??? just like in Indian Wells we've got to expect that Gulbis is going to be 'going' for his shots. could be a big battle, Gulbis is one of the only matchups against Nadal you can't be sure about on clay because, like Soderling of the past, you never know if he's going to give it to you with errors or start blasting everything by

#30 ·

#31 ·

I can't imagine Nadal winning a set against this Gulbis. it's like The God of Tennis have decided he is the Chosen One.

#34 ·

Viktor should have done this in front of the Madrid audience, would have been even more fun :lol:
The crowd here actually cheered him on. Like "Viktor! Viktor! Viktor!" That type of thing...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.