Mens Tennis Forums banner

Post Retirement Life

13K views 47 replies 15 participants last post by  aliasthad 
#1 ·
Seb will work for the Open d'Orleans, he will have to look after the VIP and the players as far i understand.

Otherwise Seb will take part as a guest stars to the trophe lagardere where he will play doubles 3th October with Wilander against Noah-Mauresmo http://www.tropheejeanluclagardere.com/#/actualites/

#2 ·
#7 ·
ohh I love your pic soulage, they look so friends !!!! lol

#11 ·
Very glad to see Seb doing well and still staying with tennis. He really loves the sport a lot.
Plus, I am really touched that you guys are still supplying news of Grosjean on here! (I know I am bad that I haven't been on for ages!)

Hope I still have chances to see Seb playing in flesh! :sad:

#12 ·
#15 ·
Well, he's not really coach at 100%, but he will "help" him 8/10 weeks in the year, especially during the summer tour in the us...
I'm happy, Seb is back in tennis. I don't think he'll make miracles with richard to be honnest, but the idea to see him in the stands makes me happy.
I guess he'll be there in french tournaments like RG...
Good luck to seb/richie ! :D

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2011/20110122_110431_gasquet-grosjean-c-est-officiel.html

Richard Gasquet sera conseillé «quelques semaines dans l'année» par Sébastien Grosjean mais continuera d'être entraîné par Eric Deblicker, a annoncé son agent samedi. Les deux hommes devraient entamer leur collaboration en mars, à l'occasion des Masters 1000 d'Indian Wells et Miami. Une information annoncée dans L'Equipe du jour par Grosjean lui-même : «On travaillera ensemble huit à dix semaines. Peut-être que nous allons faire la tournée d'été aux Etats-Unis ensemble, précise l'ex-numéro 4 mondial. On va voir comment cela se passe. C'est Eric qui m'en a parlé il y a quelques mois. Il en a parlé à Richard, ça leur paraissait une bonne idée (...) Je connais bien Eric, parce qu'il m'a entraîné, et bien Richard, parce que nous avons joué ensemble en Coupe Davis (...) je pense sincèrement qu'il peut revenir parmi les dix meilleurs mondiaux.» (avec AFP)

#16 ·
I'm happy, Seb is back in tennis. I don't think he'll make miracles with richard to be honnest, but the idea to see him in the stands makes me happy.
My thoughts exactly. So glad he's still loving the game, and will be great to see him back on tour with Richard!!

#26 ·
He's in Paris to comment for Orange Sports and work a bit with Richard. According RG twitter a walk of RG will have his name

Après Amélie Mauresmo en 2010, c'est Sébastien Grosjean qui donnera cette année son nom à l'Allée du Village de Roland-Garros

#28 ·
Toujours aussi rapide soulage ! lol
I've just read it and I was going to put it here...
I was sooo happy to see him again today in the stands during richard's match. He got interviewed by Nelson Monfort, and it was a bit weird, he was the coach, not the player... but happy though lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.