Wimbledon 2013: May the best be with you, Rafael. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2013, 10:38 PM   #91
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon 2013: May the best be with you, Rafael.

I just rewatch the match between Darcis and Nadal. And i still think that Darcis played amazing. And when was the last time you have seen Nadal get that tight serving for the set when he had a chance? Uuuugh I mean it still makes my heart sore when i watched it because i have never seen Nadal not go for the extra point back. Its so unusual. But im glad i watch the match so that i dont have to think about it anymore.

And of course people know that Delpo was injured. But Nadal, well not so much, its clear that he was limping at times in the match and he wasnt his usual self. What pisses me off is what that one guy said. "That was stupid that Nadal was limping like he wanted everyone else to believe and act like he was still injured." That part is the reason why i dont like GM. There are so many haters and sick people that need help. The fact that ppl still wanna believe that Nadal is always faking that hes injured. That is what i will never ever understand. To the point that you even think that a player is faking his/her injury. Does it have to come to this standard?
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #92
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Dee dear, you know those hatas in GM are !

But Rafa has been tight serving out sets & matches since the Nole trauma 2011, before that he was so solid mentally, or maybe I just remember it so.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #93
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad at least he won RG and 3 more M1000. We can call 2013 a successful year for him already!
04.07.10 - Rafa's Express Faster Than The Rest!
13.09.10 - Who is the GOAT now?!
05.06.11 - Where is clayGoat Djokovic?
11.06.12 - NoleSlam denied! 7th Heaven it is!
09.06.13 - Hi8tory!
09.09.13 - #Lucky13
08.06.14 - Unsto99able!
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #94
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Dee dear, you know those hatas in GM are !

But Rafa has been tight serving out sets & matches since the Nole trauma 2011, before that he was so solid mentally, or maybe I just remember it so.
Yep

Yea i have that same feeling too. It really affected him big time. But it does show that he is human and he can get nervous closing out sets and matches so yea.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:31 AM   #95
country flag shawshank

shawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond repute

And Rafa is still first in the ATP Race Ranking
780 points ahead of Djokovic

RAFAEL NADAL
CAREER GRAND SLAM: 1 AO, 9 RG, 2 WIM, 2 US
TOTAL TOURNAMENTS WON: 64 (44 CLAY), (27 MASTERS 1000)

Also support:
JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
HAAS, GULBIS, THIEM, DIMITROV, BERANKIS
PRZYSIEŻNY, JANOWICZ, KUBOT, FYRSTENBERG / MATKOWSKI

Best ever: PETE SAMPRAS
shawshank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote