PHM Chat Archives #5

394K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  gambit84 
#1 ·
:awww: Good luck, Lele! :hug:

May I ask what subjects? :)

#2 ·
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Congrats on your exam results! :hug:

I didn't feel like posting in Richard's forum for one obvious reason :lol: but I do want to give a thought on his coaching issue.

It's highly unlikely that Richard and Nico will play in a same tournament all the time, from now on. I just can't see that happen, practically. So in my opinion, if it works well for Richard... Nico will be left in a position that Paulo was in earlier. Team Lagardere's system = business and it is a mess. I hope that their crews are working on a long term plan for Richard. I would hate to see that sad triangle tragedy happens again to anyone.
I see what you mean with this, from what I understood though it seems like a temporary thing for Richard (working with Peyre) but it does have the potential to become a Paulo/Monfils/Champion because the Lagerdere way would be to put Richard's needs ahead of Nico's. Player with star power, greater talent, results etc, seems to always win with Lagerdere. I guess we can just hope it doesn't turn out like this.

#5 ·

Congrats on your exam results! :hug:

I see what you mean with this, from what I understood though it seems like a temporary thing for Richard (working with Peyre) but it does have the potential to become a Paulo/Monfils/Champion because the Lagerdere way would be to put Richard's needs ahead of Nico's. Player with star power, greater talent, results etc, seems to always win with Lagerdere. I guess we can just hope it doesn't turn out like this.
Thank you! :hug:

Yep, and we can just hope that it will turn out for the best for all of them :)

#3 ·

:spit: He does look like a vampire! :lol:
Post #20000 :rolls:
Knock! knock! somebody talking about my Nico? :lol:

Hello Nong Jai & friends. Long time no see. :wavey:
I've been disappeared for a while to take care of my mom.
Well, I'm back and trying to catch up with tennis as much as possible. Korean series seem to steal my time more and more
since I've watched a lot of them during the time spending with mom.

For Nong Jai, your Paulo & my Nico seemed not be be a sweet couple, right? Their results were kind of ... :sad: :sad: :sad:

#4 ·

Knock! knock! somebody talking about my Nico? :lol:

Hello Nong Jai & friends. Long time no see. :wavey:
I've been disappeared for a while to take care of my mom.
Well, I'm back and trying to catch up with tennis as much as possible. Korean series seem to steal my time more and more
since I've watched a lot of them during the time spending with mom.

For Nong Jai, your Paulo & my Nico seemed not be be a sweet couple, right? Their results were kind of ... :sad: :sad: :sad:
:lol: P'Da :wavey:

I never got a change to watch Korean series until last weekend! :lol: I've been soooo crazy about Princess Hours :hearts: I hope all is well now with your mom :hug:

The clay court season hasn't treated the Frenchies too well :tape: Anyway, I have a picture of Paulo sitting on Nico's lap which I'll PM you later ;)

#9 ·

Congrats honey :hug:

And as for the Korean food you ate in Japan, I think it's called Bibimbap (I'm not sure the spelling)
Thanks, hun :kiss:

It's like one of the best food I've ever eaten!!! :drool: :bowdown: Too bad I only know one place that sell it in Thailand :awww:

#17 ·
#20 ·

Thank you!!

I was about to post this picture on the Fashion thread :haha:
I don't buy this look, Paulo :p

He actually practiced with Richard today...

#21 ·

This looks like a (McDonald) disaster :bolt:
Man, I hope it's just the wind or an abnormally large shirt! :rolls:

Are they come up with a new plan? Pulling a Nalbandian one?

#23 ·

He looks a lot like his brother now! Genetic is a powerful force! :tape:

But seriously, I saw him on TV just a week ago... What happened??? :lol:
Well, I'm gaining a lot of weight as well. So Paulo and I are weight gaining buddies! :haha:

#32 ·

Remember all the Mirka-is-pregnant rumors when Federer was not doing so well? These pictures are making me wonder... :eek:

Or maybe Mats was practicing some tough love on him and broke some of his ribs?
Nobody can be THAT tough on Paulo :lol:

#36 ·

This was in l'equipe yesterday:

MATHIEU : LA HANCHE TIENT. – Si Paul-Henri Mathieu n’est pas à Casablanca, dont il est le tenant du titre, c’est pour profiter d’une bonne semaine de préparation terrienne dont il n’a pas pu bénéficier du fait du resserrement du calendrier pendant les tournois sur terre battue. Nouvelle rassurante pour lui : il ne souffre plus de sa hanche, qui l’avait handicapé lors des tournois précédents. « Cette douleur réapparaîtra chez lui pour des raisons héréditaires», racontait son préparateur physique, Nicolas Perrotte. – F. Ra.
:awww:

#41 ·

:wavey: Hi Mia. I'm doing well. HOw are you?

Ome, are you watching the champions league final?? OVERTIME just started :eek:
and of course, Ronaldo scored the first goal :p
Hey Sharon :wavey: I'm doing fine.
Last weekend I went to a sport stadium to watch a baseball game for the first time. It was quite fun. Other than tennis. :rolls: :lol:
I hope I attend a football ground someday too. :lol:

G
#45 ·

I saw that coming too. Ronaldo was SO nervous :lol:
Poor Terry. :hug: He's my favorite guy on the England team :lol: I don't like Lampard :p
ManU got SO lucky... Chelsea hit about 3 poles and that last one that Terry missed :awww:

Anyways...
DAVID COOK WINS by 12 million votes :worship: :aparty: I liked both of them but Cook grew on me as the competition went on
Did you see the two guitar hero commericials (one starring Archuleta and the other COok?) LEGENDARY :haha:

#46 ·

Chelsea was definitely a better team, hitting the pose, the bar... time and time again :lol: We're so fortunate tonight. I was praying to all God and angels working on heaven last night during a penalty :rolls:

It was interesting to know that JT said himself that he wanted to take the last penalty. And like Lampard (who I like :p) said, he was Mr.Chelsea. He wanted this so badly :awww: If Drogba hadn't been a fool, slapping Vidic's face, things could have turned out differently. Chelsea was in the final because of him really, I wish he didn't take it too hard. He should blame me and my praying skill, and the voodoo dolls! :tape: :spit:

David Cook :worship: I do not like David A's father :lol:

That was legendary indeed :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.