PHM Chat Archives #5

394K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  gambit84 
#1 ·
:awww: Good luck, Lele! :hug:

May I ask what subjects? :)

#4,966 ·
Re: " Happy Birthday, Sharon! "

I heard this song over and OVER again on Thai radio stations :lol:

A bit too early but... :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5gDyXEHpc :hearts:
Early?? I listened to a couple of Christmas CDs like the day after Thanksgiving (one being 'N Sync :yeah: ) and I haven't listened to anymore Christmas music since then :silly:

Speaking of radio stations....I've changed the station on my alarm clock twice to avoid Christmas music. One station started playing a bunch of Christmas music like the 1st day of November :cuckoo:

#4,971 ·
Re: The Zadig et Voltaire Appreciation Thread

Why confused?

I've always wanted to buy the same style of shirt in many different colors... but I thought it was :silly:! Thanks to Paulo and Zadig & Voltaire who make me feel a lot less guilty if I'm going to do that in the near future :lol:

I don't know... I hope he gets to play those tourneys and win them :p I trust that he knows his body :unsure: :lol:

#4,972 ·

Why confused?

I've always wanted to buy the same style of shirt in many different colors... but I thought it was :silly:! Thanks to Paulo and Zadig & Voltaire who make me feel a lot less guilty if I'm going to do that in the near future :lol:

I don't know... I hope he gets to play those tourneys and win them :p I trust that he knows his body :unsure: :lol:
Ah, I'm not confused anymore :banghead:
I don't think I've ever bought more than two of the same style of shirt, but I've bought two similar ones several times.

About the tournaments....I really hope for him to improve his masters series results, not be tired or injured for them :shrug:

#4,974 ·

OMG!!!! MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :hug: :smooch: :bigwave:

We've been missing you around here, darling!! :hug:

G
#4,983 ·

I need to watch HIMYM, maybe now :p

AND GG IS NOT ON CW website yet :sad: I have to wait longer :(

I saw the preview for the January 5th (next new episode) AND CHUCK BASS BETTER NOT DIE. or i will be tempted to stop watching :eek: The last scene is of him at the roof of a building looking like he might jump

#4,984 ·

Come on, Chuck can't possibly die!! Just impossible! :p Serena is pissing me off :fiery: :rolls:

BTW, I just watched a new episode of House and OMG!!! I made a correct diagnosis even before House :rocker2: :lol: It took me like 10 minutes :haha: Probably because I was just reading about it yesterday, but still... it was so cool! VAMOS ME!!!! :banana:

G
#4,985 ·

Barney and Ted pretending to fight and Barney punching both of them :haha:
Robin's attraction to men with no teeth :rolls:
Marshall being the one in the end who defending them :spit:

GG WAS AMAZING.
i almost cried when Chuck was in Blair's room and they were hugging :sad:
They are so meant to be :lol: I love both of them even more now.
Serena/Dan/Aaron storyline is bugging me :eek:
Rufus/Lily :eek: THEY HAD A CHILD?!

#4,986 ·

Marshall is freakin' crazy!! :rocker2: :lol:
Robin is getting weirder and weirder every episode :rolls:

Barney :worship: The bartender was really lame :lol:

I love that scene!!! :awww: Serena... it's so obvious that she belongs with Dan :rolleyes:
I really like Blair's stepdad :D

They made it seems like such a BIG secret... I mean, she had an abortion --- so what? :ras:

#4,993 ·
Re: The Mathieu(s) and ERV Appreciation Thread

I love dogs :dance: But I've always wanted a cat. My mom doesn't like cat that much :lol: Besides, we already have like 5 dogs so it seems impossible to add a cat into the family :lol:

I haven't been to Gilles' forum in a while... what happens?? :eek:

#4,995 ·
Re: The Mathieu(s) and ERV Appreciation Thread

There's so much going on over there so I kind of lose track. I'll do some catching up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.