Mens Tennis Forums banner

**Will the world end.......on December 21st 2012??

***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

9K views 179 replies 61 participants last post by  gulzhan 
#1 · (Edited)
On 21st December 2012, will the world end??

Here's the countdown - http://www.2012supplies.com/countdown.html

Enjoy your lives while you can people.....

....because you should be doing that anyway :yeah:

We will be long dead before any meteor comes crashing to Earth bringing hellfire and doom to everything......anyway counting down to this dud armageddon :yippee:

See you all on December 22nd 2012 :wavey:

#73 ·
ppl say if anything was happening Nasa and the govertments would know by now and woulda told us

:bs: they'd never say anything

#79 ·
NASA even commentating is worrying, even if they said it's BS. If I said World is gonna end in a month, they wouldn't bother commentating it, they have more important things than commentate beliefs. Well, after Dec 21, I can say there were some mugs at NASA who spent their time to prove there's nothing to worry about whereas they could've just said, "This is BS".

#77 ·
I probably had swine flu, too, I don't know, I didn't get to health centre because they were afraid other people get infected by people who possibly have the swine flu.

But more dangerous was the swine flu vaccination I got after it:

Currently a link between GlaxoSmithKline's swine flu vaccine Pandemrix and childhood narcolepsy is being investigated due to increased prevalence of narcolepsy in Irish, Finnish and Swedish children after vaccinations. Finland's National Institute of Health and Welfare is recommending that Pandemrix vaccinations are suspended pending further investigation into 15 reported cases of recently vaccinated children developing narcolepsy.[21][22] In Finland in mid-November 2010, 37 cases of children's narcolepsy had been reported as suspected adverse events of Pandemrix. This can be compared to the normal average of 3 cases of children's narcolepsy per year.[23] In Sweden, Läkemedelsverket (Medical products agency) did a case inventory study during 2009‐2010. They found that "the incidence of narcolepsy with cataplexy in children/adolescents in the Swedish population increased during the pandemic and vaccination period, with a rapid decline in incidence during the post pandemic period." Their conclusion is that these results "provide strengthened evidence that vaccination with Pandemrix during the pandemic period was associated with an increase in the risk for narcolepsy with cataplexy in children/adolescents 19 years and younger."[24]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy

I was 19 then.

#78 ·
My dad was super paranoid about the government and vaccinations, so I am not vaccinated for ANYTHING and I mean anything. Always been healthy, and I see plenty of people around me struggeling. So I think I'll stick to it :)

#81 ·
I used to take the normal influenza vaccination in few years before that swine flu. But after that swine flu vaccination scandal, I haven't even taken that normal flu vaccination. I take nowadays only those vaccinations that are more dangerous not to take than to take, like tetanus vaccination.

They say medicine industry's purpose ain't to make people healthy but more sick, to make them buy more medicines.

#86 ·
The Tsar Bomba (50 megatones) was the largest nuke ever, and that barley scraped the earth.

#88 ·
I have to lol at those who literally believe this and and spending craploads of money trying to save themselves. If the world was in fact supposed to end then that means it's gone, everyone is dead, going underground isn't gonna help anyone. The only thing that could possibly help is going to live on the moon, mars or the international space station.

#100 ·
yeah I totally agree with you. If it was an asteroid wiping out one continent (and probably causing some upheaval on others) it would be worth trying to get as far away as possible, where others will survive. But if everything is truly coming to an end, why would you want to survive that? Just to be left here to grow old with the cockroaches until you die of cancer or something?

#91 · (Edited)
I did not read your posts here yet. What I know is that Mayans counted bakhtuns. If Wikipedia is to be believed ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar), the Haab corresponds to our solar year, with 18 months of 20 days, plus five ´nameless´ days, bringing the total to 365. This would account for a solar year without leap days. But as I said I have not yet read your posts, so I might not be seeing the problem with my statement yet.

EDIT: The only post of yours I have seen in this thread with outside info is the NASA-link, in which they debunk this phenomenon. Do you happen to have a source where it says that Mayans only counted days?

#105 ·
No it won't happen, because it is bullocks. What will happen is that after the deception for the doomthinkers of being wrong yet again, they will do some "research" and come up with a bogus excuse of why they were wrong this time, and move the date forward.

so basically

proclaim date as doomsday->nothing happens->say you've made a mistake->rinse and repeat

idiots...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.