Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaChat Part 30

59K views 5K replies 65 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 ·
I'm OK Betty Thank GOD. :hug: Just getting older and more nervous for watching Tennis as i was telling Hema. :eek:

And how're you and the gorgeous bambino?? :)

#115 ·
Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

Ok people I have to go off in a bit. Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my office computer which has allowed me to watch many tennis matches work for the last few years:sobbing:

#117 ·

Hema :awww: are you moving? Hope that you'll continue to spam share your insightful thoughts with us from there.
To you and everybody leaving, good night :wavey:

I'll go soon to my punishment wash my hair :sobbing:

WTH they put Claire Forlani on CSI? :smash: She just ridiculous and acts accordantly :eek: :eek:

#119 ·

:wavey: all. I can't be arsed reading back from the whole day (sorry :eek: ).

I see Kelli is back though :D WB :hug:

Speaking of comebacks, my 2nd favourite GM poster (Pink Princess has the #1 spot sewn up) returned after a long absence in traditional style :inlove: :hearts: ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8089867&postcount=205

v$194,000 on Rafa tomorrow. And if he wins I'll put it all on him again to beat twathead in the final....speaking of which, does anyone know what time the final is on Sunday? :unsure:

#135 ·

I see Kelli is back though :D WB :hug:
Ty, Adam. :hug: How are you doing? :D

v$194,000 on Rafa tomorrow. And if he wins I'll put it all on him again to beat twathead in the final.
Good luck. :eek:

back :wavey:

you think my numpty has a snowball's chance in hell? :awww:
This Fedal thing is like tossing a coin and picking either heads or tails. Now Verslutsco is added to the mix, WG? :rolls:

Come on for once- declare your loyalty for ONE of them, or I'll start spamming your inbox with really bad things. :)

EDIT: Tennis cred saved by the addition of a visual aid. :hatoff:

#133 ·

andreea :hug:

i always think of it from the server's pov, the ad court runs diagonally from his left side to the receiver's right. the deuce court runs diagonally from the server's right side to the receiver's left.

maybe this diagram will be clear?

#134 ·

I think Andreea has been on the :drink: tonight :lol:

Ok Andreea think of it like this. You know they switch sides where they're serving to after each point? Well the first point will always be from the red arrow on WG's diagram. So will the 3rd point of the game. And the 5th. So basically all the odd numbers. The advantage court, as shown by the yellow arrow on WG's diagram will always be where the 2nd, 4th, 6th etc. point of the game is started from.

#143 ·

Andreea, that such an opposite trait compared to me. When I don't get something I so much more prefer to read than ask someone:lol:

#152 ·

Andreea, that such an opposite trait compared to me. When I don't get something I so much more prefer to read than ask someone:lol:
I interact good with people and I'm a quick learner. My focus and patience , OTOH, are :tape: :tape: :help: It's not unusual to read something on Internet( especially in a foreign language ) and to realize after reading that I didn't pay attention at all :silly:

#146 ·

:wavey:

Is Twathead Roger's new nickname? I like it. :D

Guess who showed up on my list of suggested "friends" on facebook....

Gustavo. :haha::haha:

WG - you don't care if Rafa loses? :speakles: :mad: So much for Fedal. I guess you're Fedasco. :rolleyes:

KT :kiss:

#147 ·

Adam, do you really try to follow all the written English rules when posting:lol:

#148 ·

WG, you're almost dead to me too( except when you provide so much needed explanations :worship: ) And if a miracle happens and Rafa plays the final and loses with you rooting for both in this thread you're totaly dead to me :(

#160 ·

cheryl, since you're actually here i'll ask the house question again :D was this week's episode worth a download? i missed it but if it's more cuddy making me hurl, i'll pass.

#166 ·

I'll never pick another player over Rafa either. I hated and want to kill Marcos in 2007 Paris SF. Enough said :shrug: :eek: :eek: :eek:
i had you covered :lol:

#173 ·

3 AM :help:

Outside the deluge. In January. After freezing to a dry death in December. WTF? :smash: Where is the snow? :(

I'm going, tomorrow I'll be a zombie and not able to hide that I'm watching a SB at work :unsure:

Verdasco :scared: :unsure:

Vamos :rocker2:

#177 ·

3 AM :help:

Outside the deluge. In January. After freezing to a dry death in December. WTF? :smash: Where is the snow? :(

I'm going, tomorrow I'll be a zombie and not able to hide that I'm watching a SB at work :unsure:

Verdasco :scared: :unsure:

Vamos :rocker2:

i hope the weather improves. goodnite andreea :hug: hope to see you here for the match :hug:

I forgot- all reason and rational thought goes out the window when there is a flesh party. Silly me. :p

(No disrespect for the ATP, but...) Fixed. :devil:

EDIT: Good night Andreea. :wavey:
la liga :worship: rm's league standing has improved, no? no chance we'll win the league but this is a bit more respectable :lol:

#182 ·

Hi all- hope you have had a good AO.

I have had to take a break from MTF for most of the tournament. GM has just gotten to be too much. The lack of basic reading comprehension there (i.e. I don't mean language skills- but rather myopic selective reading) has started to bug the dickens out of me. [/end whining)

Between Safina in the finals, the men's final and the Steelers in the Super Bowl- it will be a sports heavy weeken.

ATP and la liga both offer a ton of eye candy imo. ;)

#188 ·

Hi all- hope you have had a good AO.

I have had to take a break from MTF for most of the tournament. GM has just gotten to be too much. The lack of basic reading comprehension there (i.e. I don't mean language skills- but rather myopic selective reading) has started to bug the dickens out of me. [/end whining)

Between Safina in the finals, the men's final and the Steelers in the Super Bowl- it will be a sports heavy weeken.

ATP and la liga both offer a ton of eye candy imo. ;)
Myopic selective reading is the GM battlecry, I think. :hug:

Nice to have you back. You should just come here and skip GM altogether. :D

#185 ·

hey CB :wavey: i was just wondering where you were today :lol:

GM's gotten worse in the last week or so, i thought. but i guess there has been a lot of tennis events to precipitate that.

edit: hey star as well :hug:

#187 ·

I seriously hope Safina beats Serena. The Williams sisters annoy me a lot although Serena is more tolerable to me than Venus. Plus Safina is the only other one showing a semblance of consistency on the WTA tour so she should get some reward for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.