Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaChat Part 30

59K views 5K replies 65 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 ·
I'm OK Betty Thank GOD. :hug: Just getting older and more nervous for watching Tennis as i was telling Hema. :eek:

And how're you and the gorgeous bambino?? :)

#42 ·
Re: The AO Battlefield Chat Thread

claire wb :hug:

#49 ·

I missed Claire:bigcry: Is she gloating about the AO title already:rolleyes::D

Maria:hug:

#54 ·

I'm watching the 5th episode of AI :rolls: It's really bizarre.
I am guessing this the one Jess and Cheryl were laughing about the other day:lol:

How are you, opportunistic and clueless PhD? :rolls:
:D

i hope to sleep too maria..before i want finish my :scared: book:eek:
Your horror book, betty:lol:

Btw if any one likes the fantasy genre, I recommend reading The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters. I haven't finished it but its a wonderfully original work.

#52 ·

i hope to sleep too maria..before i want finish my :scared: book:eek:

#53 ·

andy i was watching the same :lol:

#57 ·

hema who is the writer of that book?

#59 ·

Originally posted by Tennizen
Noura, did I forget this that you are doing a PhD too or is it the first time you mention it here :scratch: I thought you already worked in a uni.
I might have mentioned it before Hema, but i am not so sure. Yes this is right, i work as an assistant lecturer in uni and so i still have to continue with my PHD. I'm not so sure but i think this must be the same sequence as in educational systems of many countries. :) :scratch:

So how well is your progress? Super i hope, i need a good vibe around in my team, Hema. :hug: :rocker2:

EDIT: Is it just me or is MTF browser getting so slow ??

#60 ·

I might have mentioned it before Hema, but i am not so sure. Yes this is right, i work as an assistant lecturer in uni and so i still have to continue with my PHD. I'm not so sure but i think this must be the same sequence as in educational systems of many countries. :) :scratch:

So how well is your progress? Super i hope, i need a good vibe around in my team, Hema. :hug: :rocker2:
hmm. I am not aware of how it is in most countries. In the US, you are paid a stipend and are considered a grad research assistant till you finish. The stipend is a small amount and it cannot be considered as a full time job.

I actually finished my PhD last week if that is the progress you are talking about:lol:

#61 ·

finish the book,no bad,no really horror..the story is around tarot cards:p

#62 ·

after read the title i lurked there too:lol:jolan u have a cute hand:D

#66 ·

You mean do I always bet on Rafa's opponent? Not really. I just bet a small amount on Verdasco because I am not really sure of who is going to win. Usually if I feel confident then I bet a larger amount:lol:

#69 ·

You mean do I always bet on Rafa's opponent? Not really. I just bet a small amount on Verdasco because I am not really sure of who is going to win. Usually if I feel confident then I bet a larger amount:lol:
i'm move::sobbing::..now everyone understand betty's english:sad::D

yes i meant it..also u vbet for fed winner the title i forgot it:lol:

edit
wilde who deleted all the post?

what claire promised:devil:

#79 ·

You'll get over it WG :hug:

:p
i doubt it :sad: being stabbed in the back by your own sister :(

and i'm not regan/goneril :ras: i'm not cheryl's double account :D

He said on the questions/feedback thread this his computer gave him problems and he had to reinstall the OS.
poor scoobsy :hug: maybe mikey can let him borrow his new, cool laptop :cool:

i was just talking to kelli about this but there's a rumor that RM is targeting xabi. omg, please please please please please let this be true :worship:

i feel like there's too much good sports news coming my way so far this year. makes me very nervous :scared: :unsure:

#86 ·

I saw this on TV and had to look it up in Youtube. A parrot petting a cat :lol:

:rolls:

Metis, I have to admit there is a thrill to being quoted by you:lol:
it's awful becoming accustomed to getting quoted by metis and then being cut off cold turkey :sobbing:

i feel like rogiGOAT being shunned by the press :sad:

Hello there. I went to lay out some clothes for work. I work on Friday nights. Tonight is not Friday. No sleep is no good. :wavey: :lol:

WG, I went to respond and I delete by mistake on account of being a dumbass. How ill are you? :awww: :hug:

Hema...tempted to gush, tempted....:devil:

And I missed Claire on a drive-by. If you see this Claire, :wavey: and make good on your Rafa promise to Linda. God's will.
:rolls: i totally showed up for the wrong class y'day because i was sure it was tuesday :tape:

i think it's just a viral infection kelli. i'm hoping it's not the flu or anything.

#81 ·

Hello there. I went to lay out some clothes for work. I work on Friday nights. Tonight is not Friday. No sleep is no good. :wavey: :lol:

WG, I went to respond and I delete by mistake on account of being a dumbass. How ill are you? :awww: :hug:

Hema...tempted to gush, tempted....:devil:

And I missed Claire on a drive-by. If you see this Claire, :wavey: and make good on your Rafa promise to Linda. God's will.

#91 ·

bleurgh, shane warne -barf smiley-

i hope star skipped this match :lol: she would not have enjoyed it :D rogi!GOAT's form is looking good but it almost always looks stellar against andy :D

#99 ·

bleurgh, shane warne -barf smiley-
Saw him, not impressed, don't get it. I know he's a huge star in Australia, but why is an entire musical dedicated to him?

It's not like you see Ronaldo, the Musical anywhere. :shrug:

Nalby :bigcry: Losing to Lu int he 2nd round. :rolleyes: :mad:
Right after he wins a title. I don't get it. If it's a choice between the two, then put all the effort into the major. :(

Did you see that youtube clip where the ESPN commentators were making fun of him and calling him a teletubby? :rolls:
Oh who was this, Fowler the hairy ballsack? I'm just about done with that guy and his :tape: references. Really nice to sling mud from the cheap seats.

Passive aggressive people- you know who you are you dirty little asshats :wavey: - really suck. :p

#96 ·

i noticed it this morning and the first thing i thought when i looked at the list was that BD had deleted all his posts :fiery: i was so ready to send him a :shout: PM, poor thing :hug:

i had no idea he had changed his name to :bibcry: :haha:

#109 ·

mtf :rolleyes: i've noticed if you logout and log back in, sometimes it helps.

Oh Feliciano. NO.

i saw that in nando's forum today :inlove: i like it :shrug: it makes him look younger :) but when i see him in doubles with the bandana, the haircut doesn't look good.

Yes it is cool but it usually also depends on the point of study one's intending to go through. Wish me Luck ladies, i'm gonna need it all. :)

Yes. Ginger is awesome for cold. Mmmm, try kiwi wildie, they're not as sour as oranges, Don't you like them? :D
i do like kiwis a lot :) i'll pick some up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.