Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Juanqui fans united" chat thread

121K views 2K replies 113 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Every sub-forum on this forum has a chat thread so there is a big need for it in the JC area, especially now that we are a lot of fans here. This should be a place for fans to know themselves better (not only concerning thair names but also their likes and all that stuff) y'know, like a chat thread :D ! I'm sure u got the point! Now I'm off cos I gotta go to the gym! :sport:

#278 · (Edited)
i guess I'm the only one who wants lindsay to lose!
i read on usopen.org that if lindsay doesn't win, amelie still becomes no.1! omg, i even cried yesterday after the match! i was so mad & sad! poor amelie :bigcry: ! I knew Dementieva would be hard! :fiery:

now, i'm cheering for any1 but lindsay (tho I've nothing against her) even Capriati tho I h8 her! :unsure: i'm very sad these days :sad:

#280 ·
I also felt really bad for Serena(even though i have no love for her), but i did want Capriati to win(even though i really can't stand her), because i feel tht Lindsay has no a free field and can win the title, seeing as she owns all the players in the draw. I don't know though, i kinda got the feeling its Capriati's year to win it, with all that luck she got :rolleyes:

#282 ·
i really hope lindsay wins, she was my fave player before Juanqui (i was never crazy over her though, and i didn't follow her career or anything) And that ball serena hit was DEFINETLY out, was that umpire blind?

#286 ·
dementieva is gonna choke in the final :rolleyes: ...oh, you want her so that Lindsay beats her easily. ok, I won't say much bout this topic cos you're all supporting Lindsay and I am not :) :tape: But I'm sooooooo happy that PimPim beat Roddick :yippee:

#287 ·
Ofcourse, you can say your thoughts about Lindsay, Iza. :hug: And even I am so happy that Pimpim won that match. I went an hour late to office watching that match completely. :yippee:

Ok girls, I won't be online for a week or so. I'm leaving for another place tonight for a series of interviews to take my career to the next level. I will miss the climax of the USO and more importantly I'll miss u all. :hug: & :kiss: to all of you.

Reactions: Alisa
#288 ·
have fun lalitha, good luck, we'll miss you too.

#290 ·
Iza said:
dementieva is gonna choke in the final :rolleyes: ...oh, you want her so that Lindsay beats her easily. ok, I won't say much bout this topic cos you're all supporting Lindsay and I am not :) :tape: But I'm sooooooo happy that PimPim beat Roddick :yippee:
I understand why you're not supporting her(i think), bcos you want Momo to get to number 1 right? I would like her to as well, but as far as i can see she doesn't deserve it right now, not good enough when it comes to crunch. Anyways its your opinion, you can say whatever you want ;)

Yeh for PimPim, did not see that coming :worship:

Bye Lathlia, we'll miss you :hug: Good luck in your interviews :D

#293 ·
Lalitha, come back soon!!! :hug:
i wish lleyton could do smth with federer.. it's not that i don't like rogi, i do, but i want him to give lleyton a chance to win grand slam) he has so many already this year....

Reactions: Crazy_Fool
#294 ·
Alisa said:
Lalitha, come back soon!!! :hug:
i wish lleyton could do smth with federer.. it's not that i don't like rogi, i do, but i want him to give lleyton a chance to win grand slam) he has so many already this year....

i feel the same! i like rogi, he's a great talent, but i don't want him to win
everything so I'm cheering for Lleyton!

Bout Momo, I know she doesn't 100% deserve the top spot but it might be a boost for her confidence. Congrats to Kuznetsova for winning USO. :bigclap:

#299 ·
plum_juice10 said:
Well done Kusnetsova for winning first grand slam!

I want Hewitt to win (although i hate him soo much) coz Federer has already got 2 slams this year and he doesnt need to be over greedy...:p
yeah i'm very happy for her ... i wanted her to win since davenport was out
but i want federer to win... i'm for rogiiiiii

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.