Mens Tennis Forums banner

Cool Avatars (hosted by Avatar master Tangy the Tangerine)

58K views 886 replies 84 participants last post by  Mario Sharapov 
#1 ·
Alright soo we all love avatars and some are classics...I think we should post our favorites here, for historic value.. :)

#203 ·
tangerine_dream said:
Hey Eowyn, I found this avvy on one of your LiveJournal pages, is this your masterpiece? If so, it's great :haha: Now we know why people call Andy "duck". ;)

nope can't claim credit for that gem i think it was one of staysilents or jebonys but i'm not sure on that! i know it;s not mine or ctkellys (if it was it;'d be up on RO by now)

i have a couple similar to that but that ones not mine!

#205 ·
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH Paige is gonna LOVE That one.

#213 ·
figured i'd change mine to lil andy and his mickey mouse trophy. what ya think?

#214 ·
I just told people on MSN that I love it. But too bad he probably won't win two in a row :tears:

#215 ·
he's not out of just yet he oculd still do it, either way he's improved on last year so that much is good :)

#216 ·
not if he can't play or play at 100%, he can't win.

#217 ·
but hopefully he will be able to, doug'll look after him! think positive think heal :) like i say either way it's still an improvement on last year. but hopefully he'll be ok and can play it

#219 ·
blosson said:
baby donald-andy-duck dragging his big mickey prize - that's so cute!!

it doesn't matter how big is the prize, andy-duck has an amex and a large bank account to buy extra seats heh! slam prizes are even bigger andy!
hehe thanks glad ya like it he does look very cute :) and i can only imagine how high andys amex credit limit is.

#221 ·
Éowyn said:
hehe thanks glad ya like it he does look very cute :) and i can only imagine how high andys amex credit limit is.
He's better win another slam and get the million dollar prize to keep the credit. Mickey Mouse tourneys pay mickey mouse prize money too. I don't mean 50K to 120K pay cheque is bad for a week or two's job but he probably sends a lot during tourneys to pay and support his entourage.

#222 ·
blosson said:
He's better win another slam and get the million dollar prize to keep the credit. Mickey Mouse tourneys pay mickey mouse prize money too. I don't mean 50K to 120K pay cheque is bad for a week or two's job but he probably sends a lot during tourneys to pay and support his entourage.

tournaments pay for hotels for players and smaller tournys usually pay bigname players to play them but no one likes to mention that!

also andy is estimated to earn between $15-30 million a year (sometimes more depending on which estimates you read) in sponsership deals etc. so either way it's probably a pretty high limit!

#224 ·
I wasn't really intending it to be a while "thing" but hey if people like it and want to use them, be my guest LOL! But no I wasn't really planning on making any more. Go right ahead if you want to, though! They're great! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.