Mens Tennis Forums banner

paradorn - natalie $1m house

5K views 47 replies 35 participants last post by  canbera 
#1 ·
#15 ·
His wife is gorgeous.. a lot better looking than the house.

What straight man doesn't? ;)

#3 ·
Honey, let's take our cell phones out for tea.
Yes, dear.

(that picture made me giggle)

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
Me too. :angel:

#14 ·
so true

ana shmana.

Props to paradorn for this catch. dayum.:D

#12 ·
Very nice couple :yeah:

#16 ·
why he is so rich since he did not win too many titles and ranked too high :confused:

#20 ·
I was wondering that. :lol:

#22 ·
What u are saying is total nonsense. Paradorn, has huge endorsement deals in Thailand even before he met Glebova. U should have your facts straight before u post rubbish. Secondly, Glebova has nothing to do with Miss Thailand, she was Mis Canada and then won Miss Universe.

#21 ·
pdorn has earned enough money combined with low expenses with regards to coaching and travel.

the guy is practically thai royalty.

#25 ·
They seem like such an odd couple.

#26 ·
Pdorn, doing that lady :hatoff:

He has to be careful with his expenses, though, his savings from one and a half years of decent tennis will not be there forever...

Where is the house situated?
I can't imagine myself having a drink outside in the Thai humidity...

#27 ·
The house is in the on nut district of Bangkok. Actually, in the winter months and when not raining the humidity is not too high. November to February, it's quite pleasant in Bangkok. You can dine al fresco, if it's not raining , most of the year.
I rather have the humidity of Bangkok over the dry heat in some parts of the world :eek:

#32 ·
:eek: :haha:

#33 ·
I am happy with my own life. However, I must say that I am a little envious of Mr. Srichaphan and his fairy-tale existence.

Kudos to Paradorn. Sometimes, nice guys *do* finish first. (And yes, I'm talking about more than just tennis here, of course, you comedians).

#36 ·
Who holds a p conf. 2 announce they’ve bought a house?

Paradyke Buys a House
September 20th, 2007
http://offthebaseline.com/

It’s not easy being Thailand’s version of Brangelina.

Paradorn Srichaphan and his fiance, 2005 Miss Universe Natalie Glebova, did a presser yesterday at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel in Bangkok to announce that they have just bought a new house.

Who holds a press conference to announce they’ve bought a house? I dunno, perhaps people with intimacy issues.

The 4,700 square foot chateau at the Prime Nature Villa estates is a relatively new property, which caters to the high-end market on a site formerly called Sundown Lake, well known among jet skiers in the Bang Na-Srinakarin area.

Apparently the space wasn’t enough room for Paradorn, because he also bought up a 2,500 sq ft lot behind the house to put in a pool and a garage.

Srichaphan revealed to reporters that among the guests at the November 29th ceremony will be Germans Tommy Haas and Nicholas Kiefer. He also said that he’s planning on inviting a bunch of other ATP players at the Thailand Open next week.

Glebova announced that she’ll be wearing 4 dresses throughout the day-long event — one for the morning ceremony, one for the press conferences, one for the reception and another to dance in.

Of course she has to have something to wear for the wedding press conferences. Uh duh!

And in case you’re curious, their purchase price was $1.25M for the digs, which is actually quite a chunka change in Thailand.

More impressive to me, however, was the attire that Srichaphan decided to don during an on-site the couple did to talk about the upcoming nuptials:

#40 ·
Re: Who holds a p conf. 2 announce they’ve bought a house?

Paradyke Buys a House
September 20th, 2007
http://offthebaseline.com/

It’s not easy being Thailand’s version of Brangelina.

Paradorn Srichaphan and his fiance, 2005 Miss Universe Natalie Glebova, did a presser yesterday at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel in Bangkok to announce that they have just bought a new house.

Who holds a press conference to announce they’ve bought a house? I dunno, perhaps people with intimacy issues.

The 4,700 square foot chateau at the Prime Nature Villa estates is a relatively new property, which caters to the high-end market on a site formerly called Sundown Lake, well known among jet skiers in the Bang Na-Srinakarin area.

Apparently the space wasn’t enough room for Paradorn, because he also bought up a 2,500 sq ft lot behind the house to put in a pool and a garage.

Srichaphan revealed to reporters that among the guests at the November 29th ceremony will be Germans Tommy Haas and Nicholas Kiefer. He also said that he’s planning on inviting a bunch of other ATP players at the Thailand Open next week.

Glebova announced that she’ll be wearing 4 dresses throughout the day-long event — one for the morning ceremony, one for the press conferences, one for the reception and another to dance in.

Of course she has to have something to wear for the wedding press conferences. Uh duh!

And in case you’re curious, their purchase price was $1.25M for the digs, which is actually quite a chunka change in Thailand.

More impressive to me, however, was the attire that Srichaphan decided to don during an on-site the couple did to talk about the upcoming nuptials:
bitch, you're late. Look for the other thread.

#37 ·
Re: Who holds a p conf. 2 announce they’ve bought a house?

I like Paradorn...........but I don't see what's so big or interesting about this news. Paradorn Forum??????

Better question..........Is he retiring?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.