Mens Tennis Forums banner

Q&A With FreakyGOAT

14K views 348 replies 46 participants last post by  Freak3yman84 
#1 ·
I think yes?

#256 ·
It's far too fruity.

#259 ·
No... :eek: I was banned for creating a thread for Ebden getting married in GM, but it was supposed to be off-topic :eek:

#260 ·
Sorry, I didn't have time: Good until you showed up.

#262 ·
No.

#264 ·
Try again.

#269 ·
I don't listen to music, I hate it.

#271 ·
Way to include the possibility of transgender :eek:

#279 ·
OK, this is going on for a while now. I really wanna know what he's doing that is ban-worthy. I seriously didn't find anything offensive in his posts ever, only innocent, childish fun, that highly qualifies as anything, unless you don't know how to "filter" good from bad or no information. Thanks to anyone who can give details.:)

#280 ·
#283 ·
You guys are all so mean. :sad::( I agree with Slasher. There's nothing wrong with some good clowning and trolling, especially when it's the off-season. I have never seen him post anything to purposely offend anyone else.

I know you guys are all secretly missing the random crap he posts :angel: It's no fun when everybody's a reasonablist.

#287 ·
I know you guys are all secretly missing the random crap he posts :angel: It's no fun when everybody's a reasonablist.
Not really. Reminds me of those comedies where they think it's enough to use foul language or fall down etc. and it's automatically funny, well it is not. Similar here, spewing threads and writing randomly mug, goat, mug, mug, goat, is usually annoying and not much else.

#285 ·
Yeah they are little things. Nothing too demeaning; but it's like the annoying kid in class who says "your dumb", you give a logical response. They respond again "your dumb. lalala". It's tedious...:facepalm:

He has his moments where he is ok and actually participates in a good discussion, but the other half of the time it's "your a mug" "I'm the best thing, you are a mug".

#286 ·
Yeah they are little things. Nothing too demeaning; but it's like the annoying kid in class who says "your dumb", you give a logical response. They respond again "your dumb. lalala". It's tedious...:facepalm:

He has his moments where he is ok and actually participates in a good discussion, but the other half of the time it's "your a mug" "I'm the best thing, you are a mug".
I know you are but what am I?

like that? :p

Reactions: Kowchi
#288 ·
i don't miss him

he called me a mug 10 times a day

I'm not a mug, obviously.

bumped his idiotic threads

made more idiotic threads

posted stupid things

has no tennis knowledge

#290 ·
Obvious bump.

#291 ·
When you say you are going to temporarily retire from MTF and that this will take place momentarily can you elaborate on how soon this will take affect?

Will you visit some clouds for me while you are gone?

#292 ·
Haven't decided yet.

For sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.