Mens Tennis Forums banner

Q&A With FreakyGOAT

14K views 348 replies 46 participants last post by  Freak3yman84 
#1 ·
I think yes?

#2 ·
FreakyGOAT, why couldn't you come up with an original idea instead of copying Mug Lenders and Crapeod?

#3 ·
Good question FreakyGOAT, I think it's because I've already exhausted all of my ideas with my millions of other threads.

#4 ·
FreakyGOAT, do you practically own Non-Tennis and GM because of your constant content?

Reactions: Sonja1989
#5 ·
I would say so, but that's up to the haters/likers. GM and NT are like my playgrounds.

#6 ·
Is this thread only for you to ask yourself questions?

#7 ·
No. But no one is asking any, so this is a cover up. I'm thoroughly embarrassed.

#9 ·
Please do. This is getting quite embarrassing.

#11 ·
Jeebs, I'm not sure... Around average for my age, so maybe 5'7" or 5'8"

#13 ·
Why what?

#15 ·
Because I have the guts. I'm the mad for the job. I have worked my butt off to get to this point, and I sure as hell am not stopping here. I am better than all of you, whether it be playing tennis or discussing tennis, I'm the best man here. Without me this place would be dead, look no further as I am here. For all of the previously stated reasons, you should elect me, FreakyGOAT69 for President of MTF.

#18 ·
I'd say around 200. I never use mechanical pencils, so the pencils really add up. Plus I suck at sharpening so I go through them fast.

#24 ·
#26 ·
If you saw a unicorn prancing in the woods would you try to eat it?

Why won't you just go away?
What is the highest altitude you've ever been at including flying in an airplane or helicopter
In the mountains I guess :shrug:

No.

Because I'm unstoppable and MTF needs me.

Fuck if I know. However high commercial airplanes go...

#29 ·
#33 ·
Coke.

#35 ·
Currently or ever? Ever it would be Nazi Germany, and currently it would be North Korea (they would join South Korea and become Korea)

#38 ·
Alaska. Canada should own it.

#41 ·
#45 ·
what time is it in Istanbul?
Yes. What do you mean what type??? Normal bowling. I think my high score is like 126, but I have no clue :p

6:24 AM.

#42 ·
Since you like to good rep so much, howcome you haven't done it to me yet?

#46 ·
do you watch the amazing race? If yes, do you find those twins in this season really annoying?
Do you actually know anything about tennis, or just like to troll and make jokes about it?
I like to bad rep actually...

No, but I used to watch.

The latter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.