Mens Tennis Forums banner

W@nkers Wednesday

5K views 73 replies 33 participants last post by  SpinLES 
#1 ·
After some of the results from today, I think its an appropriate thread title,Mods feel free to delete it if you are offended.
The only match I see worth doing is Becker at about 1.5 to beat Van Der Clown, any thoughts?

#70 ·
Gimeno over Capdeville

The Chilean was decent against Schwank but really the tubby ARgie beat himself and had over 276 errors in the space of 2 sets. Gimeno had a lucky win and sometimes that's all that is needed to turn around someone's form. He's a top 50 player on the dirt and seems to be a bit of value here.

1u 3.0
W
L

WTD:

4-3

+3.64u

+.1.075u

#50 ·
Ljubicic-Troicki OVER 22,5 games @1.88, 10 units

#54 ·
Gimeno-Traver @ 2.72 seems good to me.

#58 ·
Yeah a couple of days off early in these kinds of tournaments is a good idea, at least to see who's for real and who's just fooling around.
Anyway, good luck on your Monaco, I'm tempted to take Monaco & Calleri for 1.90.

So Monaco & Calleri, double @ 1.90

If that loses too I'll take tomorrow off ;)

#64 ·
thank you.
I don't understand that odds too, Gimeno is a regular, he reached good results last year, the typical claycourt fighter...
Capdeville disappeared in 2008, I remember him as more suited for fast surfaces...even if today came out too many dogs...better skip it and starting to study something for tomorrow (I already got Chela pending :eek: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.