Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#3,680 ·
You're unlucky that you choose to cure your boredom on MTF during the one day that everyone else seems to be out and about.

You should definitely try and catch the reading bug. I try and read every day, but it doesn't work out. If you get hooked to a book, time can really fly. I love it when that happens. It's much better than spending time online, no offence. :p

#3,683 ·
It's getting tougher for me. I used to have loads of free time as a younger child, but now I have to dedicate a lot of it to studying. It's just not possible to read a novel at a particularly consistent or rapid rate anymore. I miss it a lot.

The internet's a great short-term boredom killer, though. Everyone uses it, so there's nothing particularly wrong with it.

#3,703 ·
Sorry I left right after I post :awww:

I will frame it soon :D

:dance: I have Nole signature somewhere :eek:

Thanks, you too!

It should be really nice. Going to see my father, aunt, uncle and cousins. Then grandma on Sunday! Then next weekend my big brother comes home from med school. It's all coming at once.

Anyway, I'm really off, but I might catch you later tonight if I have time! :wavey:

:hug:
I wanted to say have a great time with your family and then see the post below :lol:

I'm so glad I don't cycle much! :lol:

#3,697 ·
Hold your clicks a moment please...

Flickr has the hiccups. We're looking into the problem right now.
:( :( :(

Thanks, you too!

It should be really nice. Going to see my father, aunt, uncle and cousins. Then grandma on Sunday! Then next weekend my big brother comes home from med school. It's all coming at once.

Anyway, I'm really off, but I might catch you later tonight if I have time! :wavey:

:hug:
Have a great time!!

13 yo banned from participating in ACC :lol:
That seems arbitrary since the contest seems to appeal to the 13 yo mentality.

#3,822 ·
:speakles: Without a cycle there is no way I could have managed in college .We cycle for our daily needs :eek:

Well I arrived a short time ago at my dad's house and learnt that he's badly hurt himself.. He got knocked off his bike earlier this week, by a car. It's London traffic for you! ;)

He's okay.

And the reason I cam here is that they are watching TV that I don't like! :lol:
hope your dad recovers well

Berdych at the net and the best option for Almagro was go for the body. Nothing wrong and Mucho apologized. Berdych whined and refused to shake hands afterward was the behavior of a whinny kid :p

And the verbal beat down on Mucho at the pre-match press definitely fired up Mucho.
Happy the rubber went the distance .I think Spain win this tie now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.