Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#1,895 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

thats diff

Fed brings out the fangirl in all of us

GSM Isner
dedicated to Hilde and her small garden and German gnome

#1,917 ·

thats diff

Fed brings out the fangirl in all of us

GSM Isner
dedicated to Hilde and her small garden and German gnome
Did you see that adorable gnome on the pic? :p Absolutely adorable!! :hearts: :inlove:
:hug:s to Hilde for Malisse's loss, but what else is new, and Big John is the 5-sets man! I love Big John!

#1,896 ·

wonder how Hilde feels that Ni La, now coached by Henin's old coach, could end Clijsters career in 3rd round

think Henin would tweet "lets go have a party"

#1,898 ·

the comebacks from 0-2 sets down in the mens game is getting annoying and now Gulbito threatening it v Haas

#1,899 ·

the comebacks from 0-2 sets down in the mens game is getting annoying and now Gulbito threatening it v Haas
It's only annoying when you're waiting for a match that's supposed to take place later on the same court :p

Ernests is saving break points like a boss :worship:

#1,900 ·

Evita, dont jinx :scared:

Mike :rolleyes:

that kind of statement makes me want to puke at the Fedophiles :spit: No, Fed is not different, is a tennis player like any other, and most of his fans are just gloryhunters :zzz:

ah, and btw, sarcasm is eluding you lately :hug:

#1,907 ·

Evita, dont jinx :scared:

Mike :rolleyes:

that kind of statement makes me want to puke at the Fedophiles :spit: No, Fed is not different, is a tennis player like any other, and most of his fans are just gloryhunters :zzz:

ah, and btw, sarcasm is eluding you lately :hug:
The euphoria of Fed winning has flooded his braincells with endorphins and he can no longer think straight. :awww:

This makes no sense. Or maybe it just goes over my head :scratch:
Don't worry about it. :p

Here is a youtube about the story of Dos Erres, the place where this massacre happened.

Oscar's real father, who he does not remember since he was taken away at age 3, was away from the village on business that day, and so was not killed. But knowing that his pregnant wife and his 9 children had been murdered was devastating to his life. He never remarried or had any more children. He drank heavily. Now he has been reunited with his son who he believed was dead. Oscar had become an illegal immigrant to the U.S. by the time the investigators found him.

#1,902 ·

Gulbis takes the 4th. Probably getting Haas to a fifth set is the surest way to win.

#1,905 ·

Agree that it doesn't make any sense. Was just trying to say Haas will probably lose once the match gets to a fifth set. Remembered that Wimbledon match against Kohlschreiber.

#1,911 ·

Agree that it doesn't make any sense. Was just trying to say Haas will probably lose once the match gets to a fifth set. Remembered that Wimbledon match against Kohlschreiber.
I hope so too :p But it's far from given, Haas is still playing well. It will be one of Ernest's best wins this year if he manages to pull this off.

Oscar's real father, who he does not remember since he was taken away at age 3, was away from the village on business that day, and so was not killed. But knowing that his pregnant wife and his 9 children had been murdered was devastating to his life. He never remarried or had any more children. He drank heavily. Now he has been reunited with his son who he believed was dead. Oscar had become an illegal immigrant to the U.S. by the time the investigators found him.
Poor father :tears: 9 children :sad:

#1,910 ·

your Fed hatred blinds you

i noticed them sarcastic over that and i noticed you sarcastic

#1,912 ·

i'm coming full circle on mtf

turning back to Escude, guy who just posted in GM to hate all players (apart from my boys) and thats it

no more playing with anyone anymore, all of you are a bunch of tratoring, backstabbing, grumpy, childish, over reacting gnats

soon show your true colours when your player isnt doing so well.

#1,914 ·

i'm coming full circle on mtf

turning back to Escude, guy who just posted in GM to hate all players (apart from my boys) and thats it

no more playing with anyone anymore, all of you are a bunch of tratoring, backstabbing, grumpy, childish, over reacting gnats

soon show your true colours when your player isnt doing so well.
:lol: :lol:

You were only calm before because Feddie was losing so much. Now that he's number one again you revert to Escude. :nerner:

We still love you though. :lol:

#1,915 ·

Andreea and Hilde kiss JM's arse and he is ten times more provocative about Nadal in here than i ever am

compare that to the tantrums they throw at me (over what i still dont know)

bunch of idiots, no wonder this thread is dead.

#1,916 ·

Andreea and Hilde kiss JM's arse and he is ten times more provocative about Nadal in here than i ever am

compare that to the tantrums they throw at me (over what i still dont know)

bunch of idiots, no wonder this thread is dead.
Don't look at me for an explanation of the JM love. :lol: :lol:

You do get demerits for the Buttzilla remark though :(

#1,920 ·

Mikey Mikey hun! :hug: Had a bad day? :awww: Don't be grumpy, Fed will be in the final for sure.

I wonder how's Evita holding up. Great entertainment though, I'm going to watch the end in bed. :wavey:

#1,934 ·

I wonder how's Evita holding up. Great entertainment though, I'm going to watch the end in bed. :wavey:
She is holding up just fine :D

congrats Evita

one of the last kind hearted gentle posters left in this thread, a non-Mikey hata
Mikey :hug: Maybe you should start posting pics of yourself like JM does :p

Joolbee :bigclap: :bounce:

Does hilde like haas too? :unsure: :bolt:
:lol: Not sure :unsure:

#1,931 ·

congrats Evita

one of the last kind hearted gentle posters left in this thread, a non-Mikey hata

#1,950 ·

Joolbee :bigclap: :bounce:

Does hilde like haas too? :unsure: :bolt:
Not particulary a fan but I don't mind Haas. He can be fun to watch.

I saw a bit of Malisse's match. As usual, his physical condition doesn't seem to be that of a professional athlete (what else is new) but I think that he put up a decent fight so I'm not complaining about the match result. The better man won it.

#1,933 ·

Robson, the brit, 7-6 3-2 over Clijsters

Hilde can sukit

fate taking its revenge on my behalf

gonna throw a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.