The "100+ sports we follow" thread - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #856
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "100+ sports we follow" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Korean one?

Hoep so,Wilmots done a great job making the team so together.Liked as a captain.

But will Rainkkonen want to be second fiddle to Alonso?

Really thought they had a good chance going to the WC next year.
Yeah, and I fully understand why though.

If rumors are to be believed, Raikkonon to Ferrari is indeed going to happen and only an official announcement is needed and Massa's body language confirmed it to me.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #857
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Hoep so,Wilmots done a great job making the team so together.Liked as a captain.

But will Rainkkonen want to be second fiddle to Alonso?

Really thought they had a good chance going to the WC next year.
I have you guys as a dark horse for the title, you have a lot of quality and quite some depth too.

He won´t, but they can both use the competition to spur them on, in order to beat the other and Vettel. Nothing against Vettel, but his domination is beginning to get boring (and I am a longtime Ferrari fan )

They are in the rebuilding phase. The EC in France should be an achievable target, especially since there will be 24 teams there.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #858
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Yeah, and I fully understand why though.

If rumors are to be believed, Raikkonon to Ferrari is indeed going to happen and only an official announcement is needed and Massa's body language confirmed it to me.
Why?Have you even been to F1 race before?

Wow,that will make them a strong team,if they have the car.I like Raikkonen a lot,but can't stand Ferrari,(sorry Trollicki)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I have you guys as a dark horse for the title, you have a lot of quality and quite some depth too.

He won´t, but they can both use the competition to spur them on, in order to beat the other and Vettel. Nothing against Vettel, but his domination is beginning to get boring (and I am a longtime Ferrari fan )

They are in the rebuilding phase. The EC in France should be an achievable target, especially since there will be 24 teams there.
Hmmm...European teams don't do that good in humid places like Brazil.

Were of the same thought when M.Schumacher was dominating with Ferrari?

Will see.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #859
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Don´t think the humdity will help the Brasilians all that much, but we´ll see.

For some reason I liked Schumacher better than Hakkinen when I was a kid.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #860
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Hakkinen,a typical Fin,very cold,never really gives anything.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #861
country flag Noleta

So Kimi going back to Ferrari,can't wait to see how that goes,didn't he fall out with the chairman last time he was in the teamI can't see him changing for anybody

Barcelona,lucky to take the 3 points vs Sevilla,Valdes,such a unreliability,so inconsistentI think not strengthening the defence might be costly,unless they think Puyol can be fit for the rest of the season

And Arsenal doing wellThough they need to be more ruthless,think we're gonna have a good season

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 09-18-2013, 02:20 AM   #862
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

No coverage of eurobasket for us here. Have to figure out how to record a stream since the match is during the day for us.

Wow, so Serbia got "rewarded" with "4th place" spain in the QF - LOL.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:10 AM   #863
country flag Noleta

Like watching NBA,and Olympic Basketball,other than thatAlso I used to play it during my school days,seems a century ago

Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #864
country flag Noleta

So R.Madrid offered a better contact to Ronaldo,looks they had to massage his ego after the Bale arrivalThere should be a limit to the players wages,it's getting ridenkulous!

Old 09-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #865
country flag Noleta

Ugh,not sure if a lot of you saw the F1 race last Sunday,but Webber got penalised,basically Alonso gave him a lift to the finish line.Nice gesture,would've been nicer if Seb was in the car,but anyway,F1 with yet another ridiculous rule

Old 10-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #866
country flag Noleta

No more India F1,not surprising.

Next year gonna be very interesting,with the new engine&rules.I'm all up for a more competitive F1 season.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #867
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

What is this thread?
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote