Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jan Hernych

50K views 757 replies 20 participants last post by  Filo V. 
#1 ·
i was surprised to see that Jan Hernych didn't have a thread yet. i just got back from Indy and i took some really close up pictures of him. he lost the match, but he looked good doing it! i'll post the pics asap!

#402 ·
YAY!!!! when i opened this thread, i didn't expect it to be half as popular as it is! it's all thanks to you 2 though! you 2 are wonderful in keeping up with Jan's schedule and wins and losses! :worship:

#406 ·
Im just glad i have a place to talk about him! If I see him in Cincy, (hopefully he will be there) But if he is, I will tell him about all the support he has from us!

#407 ·
you go to cincy? i might be going this year! we could bombard him! it all depends on whether indy conflicts with my mom's schedule. but i'd only go to the 1st few days.

#408 ·
Really?!? sweet. I just hope he remembers me, but i watched him practice everyday, so i don't think he could forget.lol ANyways i looked at the draw, and Jan plays his countryman Vik. Nadal is in the second round though so hes gunna be taken out second round AGAIN!

#409 ·
yeah, i heard... that really sucks for Jan. maybe one of these days he'll get a good draw..... we can only hope.

#410 ·
YEa, but i just hope he can get past Vik, he's ranked higher than Jan. Jan changed his profile pictures!

#411 ·
IF he does get past, then he plays nadal, and that could be televised!

#413 ·
Oh sorry i ment his atp profile pic, it is the one from last years cincy, i guess he changed it. He looks so cute!

#416 ·
Thanks, Ya the day i got home from Cincy, i printed out that pic and put it on my wall. Does anyone know if Jan won>!?? My live scoring isn't working!

#419 ·
I know AHHHHHHH GO JANIEEEEE!!! Maybe they will show his next match vs. NADAL they would half to!! I might get to see my janie!

#422 ·
Does anyone know the order of play for sunday? I hope they are not playing a night match, cause i won't get to see it on tv.

#424 ·
He lost, 4-6 4-6 and he wasn't on tv where i live. You must have been watching on the tennis channel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.