Mens Tennis Forums banner

Join our blogging team!

64K views 133 replies 30 participants last post by  lupojohn 
#1 · (Edited)
MensTennisForums.com is on the look out for passionate, energetic and opinionated tennis fans who can help bring our network of tennis blogs to life. Interested?

* Do you follow tennis regularly?
* Do you have opinions about the latest news and results on the pro circuit?
* Can you write?

You are not expected to produce short novels every time you post on your site. But if you can post a few lines or paragraphs whenever you have access to new information, gossip, results you’ll be on the way to producing a compelling online journal that likeminded fans will love to read.

Here’s what we offer:
* Your own account on our blog system: where you can publish the latest news, results and information about your favorite pro athlete(s) on the professional tour.
* The best tools: the only news publishing system built by tennis fans, for tennis fans.
* Team work: multiple users can work on the same blog; work as a team to produce the most compelling internet resource about your favorite tennis professional.
* Publicity: your blog entries will be featured on leading sports, news and entertainment related websites across the Internet.
* Rewards: earn vCash for your contributions; transferable to your MensTennisForums.com account for special perks and priviledges.

If you are interested in joining our team of bloggers, please send an email to blogs@tennisuniverse.com with the following information:

Name of the player(s) you wish to blog about;
Your name;
Your age;
Your forum username;
A sample blog entry.

Over 100 bloggers are already sharing their passion and publishing their opinions on the TennisUniverse.com network. Why not join them today?

Thanks for your interest!

See less See more
#84 · (Edited)
Do you get a new account for every blog you sign up for or are they usually all under one account? It seemed like there was a drop down menu that would let you switch between players blogs if you did more than one.

I'm sorry I'm such a pain. :lol:

*edit* Nevermind because it does seem to combine the vCash so maybe it still recognizes me? I just have to sign out and relog in to do each blog I guess. I am babbling... ah, never mind.

#93 ·
adee-gee said:
*nods*

Mathieu is getting very upset. He visited his blog and saw a link to MTF, so he came here and was distraught to see he didn't have his own forum. I told him I'd fight tooth and nail for the forum. So I will :armed:

Tell him to give Ilija a call and they can mope together. :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.