Mens Tennis Forums banner

From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

12K views 553 replies 65 participants last post by  zesty_dorito 
#1 · (Edited)
Civilization V/S Terrorism!

Monday, July 17, 2006:
Kiryat shmona. Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon.

Monday, July 17, 2006:
South Lebanon: A Lebanese Child Receiving the message from the Israeli girls!

See less See more
Reactions: Jim Jones
#77 ·
Re: From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

wolviebabe said:
Unfortunately I'm going on vacation (while some Lebanese and Palestinian people will never have the chance to do the same, thanks to Israel) and I don't have time to discuss this matter.

But I wanted to say that I'm not against all the Jewish people, I'm against their politicians, their government, the western governments that actually allow Jews to do everyting they want in the name of *autodefense* (Heh.), I'm against some jews who think they are better than the rest of the world just because they are jews, I'm against western governments from the past that *created* Israel throwing out the real owners of that land that is Palestine, I'm against the Jews who are always remembering us about the Holocaust and now they're trying to do the same in the Middle East with Arab people, I'm against George W. Bush who calls *this shit* to the War Israel is trying to restart, and blames only the Arab people for *this shit*.(Bush dixit).
What jews think that they are better than the rest of the world?, just so we can define which jews you hate and which you dont :rolleyes:
you sound like oh you actually sound very normal saying that, as the Jews have always been persecuted for "coming from pigs", ruling the world, being rich or just because "they think they are better than everyon else".
Are you also against, the romans, ottomans, crusaders, saladin etc. who all controlled that land in different time periods, the ottomans being the last one's before the british. And what about hirtocial facts that the only kingodm established in that area that was not foreign was Israel?

If Israel is trying to recreate the holocaust in the middle east they are doing a terrible job maybe they should recruit some of the muslim arabs who helped during the holocaust if their are any alive today or maybe they passed on the tradition to their children and they can teach the Israelis how to recreate the holocaust.

yes we all know the islamic theocracies neighbouring israel have never attacked Israel first :rolleyes: (1948, 1967, 1973 ...)

wolviebabe said:
And while I'm telling you what I'm against of, Israel continues bombing innocent people and destroying towns and .... bah, what a waste of time.... yeah, war is not the answer, but some people think it is, and meanwhile some other people, US Government for example, sells the weapons needed to this and some other wars too.
And while I write this what are muslims "extremist" doing around the world at this time, planning another bombing in bali, or India, or russia or spain, or england or trying to exterminate any non muslim in Sudan or bomb the not "islamic enough" countries in Egypt or Saudi Arabia or planning another 9-11 or planning the kidnaping of any jew around the world or maybe trying to kill danish publishers or still trying to find Salman Rushdie or trying to kill Theo Van Gogh oh oops no thats of the list already or maybe they are getting ready for the 2008 Olympics trying to recreat Munich 72... hmm. I dont know the possiblitities are endless maybe you could help me out on this one?

Although this is a conflict against Israel ever since the revolution in Iran(really before that but with a state sponsor more is able to be done) it has become a much broader conflict, it is Islamic "fundamentalist" who want to first off course destroy Israel/ the jews and then conquer the world for Islam unfortunately many fail to see this no matter how many attacks are carried out people still refuse to acknowladge that this has become an ideological war that must be won now before future lives are lost. I know some will say that the palestinian-Israli conflict has nothing to do with what I just said but no, it very much has everything to do with this because the #1 reson for hating israel is a religous reason much like wanting to conquer the worl for Islam.

You could say Israel is another US State, and that's why USA :worship: everything Israel does.
So does that mean that before 1973 when Israel's main weapons "contributor" was France it was a French state? It was not till mid to late 1980's that Israel started receiving considerable aid from the USA and still many other countries receive more total aid even egypt get about the same if not more than what israel gets from the US, and what about the millions that Palestine has received in aid, aside from Arafat's bank account where has all that money gone?

ps. and why dont you cry for how non-muslim palestinians living in PA controlled areas are persecuted or how any criticism of Hamas, the PA, the PLO etc. results in death or arrests...

#78 ·

We still haven't got an answer of the "enlightened" ones to what Israel is supposed to do. :rolleyes:

Evil needs to be fight when necessary (there was a provocation). Yes, people die, it sucks, it's horrible, etc. But we're not living in a fantasy universe where you can dispose or answer to Evil without consequences.

#79 ·

Purple Rainbow said:
Are you saying that you are afraid to leave your country because you think you will be killed since you're American? If so, poor, poor, you. Really, stop watching Fox News and go travel, it will make your life a lot better...

you 're right, fox news is the best channel of misinformations :)

#80 ·

Well...my opinion is that war is useless. Sorry people but why are those rows about Israel, Palestine, Lebanon etc. needed? Why people who are responsible for running those countries doesn't want to talk, but only to have? There were several conflicts in the world but civilans were mostly not what it was their goal, and now Israeli forces shoots mostly at civilans. But what is the most importants is ... SHAME ON YOU BOTH COUTRIES, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS SH*T INSTEAD OF MIND!

#81 · (Edited)

zicofirol said:
After WWII, the British(if the Turks had decided to give the aldn would people blame the turks) decided that they where going to give jews that land because it had been "their land". Israel was formed and immidietly was attacked by the neighborung arab/muslim countries, during that time arab palestinians where "adviced" by syrians, Jordanians, egpytians etc. to leave that land and reclaim it in "two weeks" after the jews where crushed, off course Israel with help from NO ONE won the war and suddenly you had palestinian "refugees" , not really refugees because many palestinians where of jordanian, egyptian, syrian decent etc. anyway with the war over the arabs suddelny abandoned "thier brothers" while some returned others where kicked out from certain areas by Israel or not allowed to return rightfully so in my opinion why invite people back who will now want to destroy you.
Anyway to say Israel kicked them out is complete bs, everyone says it as if a fleet of Jews came from the mediterrenian and started kicking everyone out oexcept the jews :rolleyes:
Israelis love to portray themselves as victims of terrorism. It is interesting the number of Israeli Prime Ministers who were terrorists and the number of Israeli terror organisations targeting the British after WW11.

1) Menachem Begin (prime minister from 1977-83 including invasion of Lebanon in 1982) was member of the Irgun terror organisation committed to driving Britain out of Palestine by force. Irgun was considered responsible for the attack on the King David Hotel in July 1946 killing over 90 people.

2)Yitzhak Shamir (prime minister from 1986-92) was member of the Stern Gang which was also active against British rule.

It seems that terror against the British was acceptable for Israel to achieve statehood but not for Yasser Arafat to use terror against Israel to achieve statehood for the Palestinians.

Pressure from the terror groups was rewarded when Israel achieved statehood in 1947.

#82 ·

NyGeL said:
and everything Israel is doing is giving them a reason to send you an atomic bomb.
I think they (Iranian Government) already have stated their reason. I am not Muslim. I am an infidel. The Koran says all infidels should be eliminated. However I am not sure if the Koran favours Sunnis over Shiites. Maybe they should settle that one among themselves first and then we will just have to deal with the winner.

#83 ·

NaDALiTa said:
If both want this bomb, so why Iran should be attacked and not north Korea ?? As far as i know north korea has also destructives hopes ..... :rolleyes: ......North Korea isn't as rich as Mid-east countries that's is the problem..so it's useless to attack them.
There is no need for the West to attack N. Korea. Kim Il Sung is doing a superb job of wiping out the population, without US help.

#84 ·

buddyholly said:
I think they (Iranian Government) already have stated their reason. I am not Muslim. I am an infidel. The Koran says all infidels should be eliminated. However I am not sure if the Koran favours Sunnis over Shiites. Maybe they should settle that one among themselves first and then we will just have to deal with the winner.

You are just taking a stupid argument, only an insignifiant part of muslim has this interpretation of the Koran, there are millions and millions muslims if the islamic interpretation was the one used by all the muslim, there would have the third WW for a long time. So stop talking about things you don't control. The Koran doesn't make the apology of violence; i'm muslim and sorry i don't want to kill you, i don't consider you as an inifdel, those who want to apply the Koran in the raw way are a minority, Chiite represents nothing comparing to the Sunites who has a modern interpretation of the Koran.
There are radicalists in every religion, Jews radicalists are the same of muslims one, same for catholics or orthodoxes.

Go to the mid-east countries, Iran apart and i'm sure you would be surprise.....not all the women wear the veil .... :rolleyes: not all the men wear a beard not all the kids are potential terrorists

#85 ·

Abu Sayyaf Group, Al-Gama'at al-Islamiya, Al-Jihad, Al Qaida, Ansar al-Islam, Armed Islamic Group, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Islamic Army of Aden, Hezbollah, Jaish e Mohammed, Jeemah Islamiyah, Lashkar e Tayyaba, Jaish e Mohammed, Jeemah Islamiyah, Moro Islamic Liberation Front, Salafist Group for Call and Combat, ...

That's an "insignifiant" part of Muslims?

#86 ·

"A 2004 Pew survey revealed that Osama bin Laden is viewed favorably by large percentages in Pakistan (65%), Jordan (55%) and Morocco (45%). In Turkey as many as 31% say that suicide attacks against Americans and other Westerners in Iraq are justifiable."

http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?ReportID=206

#87 ·

Religion-Of-Peace report card:

7 March 2006 - 2006 Varanasi bombings. An attack attributed to Lashkar-e-Toiba by Uttar Pradesh government officials, over 28 killed and over 100 injured, in a series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the holy city of Varanasi. Uttar Pradesh government officials.
9 November 2005 - 2005 Amman bombings. Over 60 killed and 115 injured, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.
29 October 2005 - 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.
23 July 2005 - Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
7 July 2005 - Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
4 February 2005 - Muslim militants attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
11 March 2004 - Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured. (alleged link to Al-Qaeda)
16 May 2004- Casablanca Attacks - 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafaia Jihadia.
12 October 2002 - Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.
24 September 2002 - Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[19][20]
7 May 2002 - Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured
9 March 2002 - Café suicide bombing in Jerusalem; 11 killed, 54 injured
3 March 2002 - Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 29 dead, 133 injured
13 December 2001-Suicide attack on India's parliament in New Delhi. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. Allegedly done by Pakistan-based Islamic terrorists organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba.
11 September 2001 - September 11, 2001 attacks 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.
7 August 1998 - 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 225 dead. 4000+ injured
25 June 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
26 February 1993 - World Trade Center bombing. 6 killed.
18 April 1983 - April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 63 killed.

#88 · (Edited)

NaDALiTa said:
You are just taking a stupid argument, only an insignifiant part of muslim has this interpretation of the Koran, there are millions and millions muslims if the islamic interpretation was the one used by all the muslim, there would have the third WW for a long time.
I know that.
I just wanted to make the point that barbaric Muslim terrorists are trying to destroy our civilization in the name of the Koran, so that they can replace it with their despicable views of how human rights should be abolished in favour of religious absolutism. My point is that even though they are an insignificant percentage, that same insignificant percentage defines what the rest of the world sees as Muslim behaviour.

But maybe the numbers are not so insignificant. See kopranos above, suggesting that secretly, large percentages of Muslims are actually in favour of killing innocent non-Muslims.

#89 ·

kapranos said:
Abu Sayyaf Group, Al-Gama'at al-Islamiya, Al-Jihad, Al Qaida, Ansar al-Islam, Armed Islamic Group, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Islamic Army of Aden, Hezbollah, Jaish e Mohammed, Jeemah Islamiyah, Lashkar e Tayyaba, Jaish e Mohammed, Jeemah Islamiyah, Moro Islamic Liberation Front, Salafist Group for Call and Combat, ...

That's an "insignifiant" part of Muslims?

yes it is,stop watching CNN and open your eyes, they are all part of al qaeda...i'm sorry for you if you think they are the main part of muslim...all those groups you quoted are Chiite . Chiite represents 9% of muslims which is indeed really a big part :scratch: they are only in Iran, Irak and a bit in Lebanon so stop talking rubbish ...and read some objective press about muslims.
Quoting is something easy and it's possible to do the same with other religions, fanatics are in every religions.... :rolleyes:

#90 ·

NaDALiTa said:
yes it is,stop watching CNN and open your eyes, they are all part of al qaeda...i'm sorry for you if you think they are the main part of muslim...all those groups you quoted are Chiite . Chiite represents 9% of muslims which is indeed really a big part :scratch: they are only in Iran, Irak and a bit in Lebanon so stop talking rubbish ...and read some objective press about muslims.
Quoting is something easy and it's possible to do the same with other religions, fanatics are in every religions.... :rolleyes:
Can I assume you are a Sunni and detest Shiites?

#91 ·

NaDALiTa said:
I didn't say they are the main part of Muslims. But you can't hardly say they're "insignificant". Considering the number of Muslims (like what, one billion?), even a low percentage is a shitload of people.

And how do you explain, for example, that 50% of Pakistanis think suicide attacks on Americans and Israelis are justifiable? How do you explain the disturbing support of Osama Ben Laden by an important number of Muslims?

#92 ·

buddyholly said:
I know that.
I just wanted to make the point that barbaric Muslim terrorists are trying to destroy our civilization in the name of the Koran, so that they can replace it with their despicable views of how human rights should be abolished in favour of religious absolutism. My point is that even though they are an insignificant percentage, that same insignificant percentage defines what the rest of the world sees as Muslim behaviour.

But maybe the numbers are not so insignificant. See kopranos above, suggesting that secretly, large percentages of Muslims are actually in favour of killing innocent non-Muslims.

Kopranos ways of thinking is wrong, can we have the number of all muslim (children, women, old people) that has been killed by Israel, by Usa...the bill is higher than muslims crimes.

There are a few fanatics that screw the religion i agree, but i don't know why people are afraid of them, they are unorganized, they have no meannings however Al qaeda tries to prove the contrary. World Trade center will never happen again, USA has been traped by surprise. The rest is 3 fanatics with a bomb in england, 2 bombs in night club, one car fulled of explosive,then they kidnap one journalist....don't tell me all this represent a real threat to countries like USA or England, ....i don't minimize what happened in those countries far from it, but people describes al qaeda as powerfull and everything it's wrong.....that's what BinLaden tries to show in his cassettes, and that's what CNN shows to you. It's all bullshits , the press hyperbolize all and we trust all that come from our TV .....

#93 ·

Can you list all recent terrorist attacks that weren't perpetrated by Muslims? Thanks.

A few fanatics? Those few fanatics have the support of a lot of Muslims. I do not say that it's a majority of Muslims. But it doesn't have to be a majority to be a threat.

You only need one Charles Manson to kill several people. You only need a couple of terrorist organisations (who are actually backed up by a lot of people) to be a global threat for peace.

#94 ·

kapranos said:
I didn't say they are the main part of Muslims. But you can't hardly say they're "insignificant". Considering the number of Muslims (like what, one billion?), even a low percentage is a shitload of people.

And how do you explain, for example, that 50% of Pakistanis think suicide attacks on Americans and Israelis are justifiable? How do you explain the disturbing support of Osama Ben Laden by an important number of Muslims?
It's not because they are Chiite that they are terrorists or something like that, so the percentage is even weaker !!!

Why should they condemn it? Do you know how oppressed are Pakistanis muslims?? They have life conditions even more awfull than Palestinians ...just because they are muslims...so what ..do you want them to be happy when american and israelis kill muslims in mid-east. Try to be rational, Osama Ben laden represents nothing for muslims he just promised them money. Muslims are starving in this part of the world, the only thing they want before thinking of destroying USA or Israel, is to have something in their plates!!Ask European and muslims from maghreb...no one will tell you he approves Ben laden's action. Only CNN will tell that all the muslims supports Osama Ben laden...
They don't give a fuck about terrorist organization, but these organisation give them something to eat.Take anyone who is starving on the street, promise him all the food he need...he'll do anything for you...it's the same for mid-east muslims with thses organizations

Reactions: Yasmine
#95 ·

NaDALiTa said:
Kopranos ways of thinking is wrong,

There are a few fanatics that screw the religion i agree, but i don't know why people are afraid of them, they are unorganized, they have no meannings however Al qaeda tries to prove the contrary. World Trade center will never happen again, USA has been traped by surprise. The rest is 3 fanatics with a bomb in england, 2 bombs in night club, one car fulled of explosive,then they kidnap one journalist....don't tell me all this represent a real threat to countries like USA or England, ....i don't minimize what happened in those countries far from it, but people describes al qaeda as powerfull and everything it's wrong.....that's what BinLaden tries to show in his cassettes, and that's what CNN shows to you. It's all bullshits , the press hyperbolize all and we trust all that come from our TV .....
It was not kopranos way of thinking, it was the result of a survey and how Muslims think.

Well, it is nice to know that Bin Laden is really a pussycat. And all those terrorist attacks since 9/11 (ignoring Madrid, Bali and Mumbai as not important places) are nothing to worry about.

My cable company does not carry Al Jazeera, so I don't get factual items on the ''real'' Bin Laden, having fun in the mountains.

#96 ·

kapranos said:
Can you list all recent terrorist attacks that weren't perpetrated by Muslims? Thanks.

A few fanatics? Those few fanatics have the support of a lot of Muslims. I do not say that it's a majority of Muslims. But it doesn't have to be a majority to be a threat.

You only need one Charles Manson to kill several people. You only need a couple of terrorist organisations (who are actually backed up by a lot of people) to be a global threat for peace.

the problem is that American and Israelis attacks aren't officially considered as terrorist however any type of attack is part of terrorism.

Sorry but for me throwing 20tons of bomb on a village is a terrorist attack....even if Israelis and western countries don't consider it as terrorism.

Who told you that all the muslims support them??..........CNN i bet.... :rolleyes:

#97 ·

For the record, I don't watch CNN, so I'm not brainwashed by them, thanks. It's more NaDALiTa who sounds brainwashed with her ridiculous claim that Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are insignificant or not really powerful. I'd like to know what channel she listens to. :rolleyes:

#98 ·

buddyholly said:
It was not kopranos way of thinking, it was the result of a survey and how Muslims think.

Well, it is nice to know that Bin Laden is really a pussycat. And all those terrorist attacks since 9/11 (ignoring Madrid, Bali and Mumbai as not important places) are nothing to worry about.

My cable company does not carry Al Jazeera, so I don't get factual items on the ''real'' Bin Laden, having fun in the mountains.

I have Al Jazeera at home...don't panick i'm not a terrorist :rolleyes: and they have the same informations of us, they talk about world cup, they deal with fashion show etc....not only bin laden. The only difference is that they show some part of things ..CNN "forgot" (not on purpose i'm sure :angel: ) to say

#100 ·

kapranos said:
What are your sources of information besides Al Jazeera?

I don't understand arabic so i compare all the image i can see on Al Jazeera with CNN , it's really interesting to see how everyone is brainwashed :wavey: and how all that they show us isn't real.

I read the french newspapers, american newspaper,english one and spanish one, i also watch some news show from Maghreb. (algeria, egypt, morocco).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.