Mens Tennis Forums banner

From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

12K views 553 replies 65 participants last post by  zesty_dorito 
#1 · (Edited)
Civilization V/S Terrorism!

Monday, July 17, 2006:
Kiryat shmona. Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon.

Monday, July 17, 2006:
South Lebanon: A Lebanese Child Receiving the message from the Israeli girls!

See less See more
Reactions: Jim Jones
#52 ·
Re: From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

This is going to sound VERY bad but.... If there was no State of Israel would the Mid-East still be in constant turmoil? I doubt it...

Maybe it's time for the west to rethink it's support for this whole Zionest experiment. Becasue the selfish reality as I see it > Israel bombs Lebonon > creates more terrorist > I have to worry about getting on the subway in New York City.

Sorry but that's how I see it.

#53 ·

dkw said:
If there was no State of Israel would the Mid-East still be in constant turmoil? I doubt it...
Yes. The only time the Sunnis and Shi'ites can get along is when they're attacking the Jews. If they Jews left, they would just fight each other.

#54 ·

MatejBockoFan said:
What would you say if Israel went into another country and killed and kidnapped soldiers without provocation? that's what I thought. :rolleyes:
This is a joke, right?. Because you really made me laugh.

Reactions: Fisico
#55 ·

wolviebabe said:
Unfortunately I'm going on vacation (while some Lebanese and Palestinian people will never have the chance to do the same, thanks to Israel) and I don't have time to discuss this matter.

But I wanted to say that I'm not against all the Jewish people, I'm against their politicians, their government, the western governments that actually allow Jews to do everyting they want in the name of *autodefense* (Heh.), I'm against some jews who think they are better than the rest of the world just because they are jews, I'm against western governments from the past that *created* Israel throwing out the real owners of that land that is Palestine, I'm against the Jews who are always remembering us about the Holocaust and now they're trying to do the same in the Middle East with Arab people, I'm against George W. Bush who calls *this shit* to the War Israel is trying to restart, and blames only the Arab people for *this shit*.(Bush dixit).

And while I'm telling you what I'm against of, Israel continues bombing innocent people and destroying towns and .... bah, what a waste of time.... yeah, war is not the answer, but some people think it is, and meanwhile some other people, US Government for example, sells the weapons needed to this and some other wars too.

You could say Israel is another US State, and that's why USA :worship: everything Israel does.

Oh, and PamposCypriot thanks for the link to this website: http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/.
Your religious clerics have taught you well.

#59 ·

MatejBockoFan said:
Yes. The only time the Sunnis and Shi'ites can get along is when they're attacking the Jews. If they Jews left, they would just fight each other.
Hey I’m not claiming my position is very well thought out, intelligent or enlighten... this is all about personal safety.

The US should have supported the resolution of disproportionate force. When Russia comes down on Chechnya like a ton of bricks they have no problem voicing their opinion. They should have done the same in this situation because IMO 1) it would have been the right thing to do and 2) the US (only becasue I'm living here and can't get out for a couple more years) needs to distant itself from Israel and its never-ending wars so I don't get blown up when I'm trying to go the work.

Just my uncharacteristically narrow minded-opinion... probably because I just don't see Israel as the good guys in this affair. If they had decided to bum-rush southern Lebanon, that would have been justified and then perhaps they could have gone to the UN and push for a Resolution for the Leb gov't to really do something about disarming Hezbollah. But bombing Beruit - that's just asking for trouble becasue it's not going to get rid of Hezbollah and will probably create more militants.

So this is why I'm of the opinion that Israel creates more trouble than its worth (to me at least).

#60 · (Edited)

buddyholly said:
Anyway, why are we fighting? The Pompous Cypriot started this thread and then realized he could not defend his point, and fled.
My opinion is all written in the 3 pics i posted. I have nothing to defend. The pictures we see every day from the tv stations speak from themselves. And if you dont like the others opinions about the matter is not my problem. Its just show how ignorant you are. Thanks

Fighting for every shit in this tennis(?) forum is ok so at least try to hear the others opinions about the real important matters.

#61 ·

dkw said:
Hey I’m not claiming my position is very well thought out, intelligent or enlighten... this is all about personal safety.

The US should have supported the resolution of disproportionate force. When Russia comes down on Chechnya like a ton of bricks they have no problem voicing their opinion. They should have done the same in this situation because IMO 1) it would have been the right thing to do and 2) the US (only becasue I'm living here and can't get out for a couple more years) needs to distant itself from Israel and its never-ending wars so I don't get blown up when I'm trying to go the work.
Are you saying that you are afraid to leave your country because you think you will be killed since you're American? If so, poor, poor, you. Really, stop watching Fox News and go travel, it will make your life a lot better...

#62 ·

NaDALiTa said:
I blame Israel for being stupid to pretend that Iran will attack them without any prove, as Saddam Hussein was supposed to attack USA, i blame them for killing everyone that look like a muslim, i blame them for melting the muslim religion and terrorism, i blame them for killing WEAK citizen that want to take their land back. I blame them for all that.
Stupid analogy. Iraq didn't have the means to target the USA. Iran does have missiles with a long enough range to reach Israel. Furthermore, Iran has a president who has made it more than clear that he intends to wipe Israel off the map. Lastly, Iran is making no secret of the fact that they are working on a nuclear bomb.
If I were and Israeli, I'd be very worried about Iran.

#63 ·

Purple Rainbow said:
Stupid analogy. Iraq didn't have the means to target the USA. Iran does have missiles with a long enough range to reach Israel. Furthermore, Iran has a president who has made it more than clear that he intends to wipe Israel off the map. Lastly, Iran is making no secret of the fact that they are working on a nuclear bomb.
If I were and Israeli, I'd be very worried about Iran.

Israel has the most powerfull military equipement of the whole mid-east, so what do they have to fear from a country which is military poor. (If you forgot it , Hezbollah which is one of the biggest institution in the mid-east has lost in one week the half of its capacity....we are in a disbalanced war, that what i reproch, an unfair war only for money.

To use an exemple that i like, what about North Korea; they said they have the atomic bomb, North Korea is more virulent than Iran and is able to destroy everything they want, their president don't care about what UN thinks , and can target USA. But no one care about it, Iran is thousands time more important, with a bomb they don't and would never posess !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#64 ·

NaDALiTa said:
Israel has the most powerfull military equipement of the whole mid-east, so what do they have to fear from a country which is military poor. (If you forgot it , Hezbollah which is one of the biggest institution in the mid-east has lost in one week the half of its capacity....we are in a disbalanced war, that what i reproch, an unfair war only for money.
How is this war about money? I don't claim to be an Israel apologist, but Hezbollah's sole purpose is to drive Israel back into the sea. There's no talking with these people. I don't aprove of war and I think Israel is grossly overreacting, however, I can understand their point of view.

To use an exemple that i like, what about North Korea; they said they have the atomic bomb, North Korea is more virulent than Iran and is able to destroy everything they want, their president don't care about what UN thinks , and can target USA. But no one care about it, Iran is thousands time more important, with a bomb they don't and would never posess !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
NK leaders can say a lot of things, they are very delusional people. North Korea doesn't have a nuclear bomb, neither does Iran. However they both want it. The current regime in Iran is a bunch of crazy bastards, whose sole foreign policy is to eradicate Israel. Again, if I were an Isreali, I'd be very, very worried about Iran's nuclear aspirations.
And there are many people who care about NK's nuclear aspirations as well. Who are you kidding, really?

#65 ·

Purple Rainbow said:
The current regime in Iran is a bunch of crazy bastards, whose sole foreign policy is to eradicate Israel.
So is the US and they have atomic bombs. It is the right of Iran to have one too but as you know Western countries only are allowed to :rolleyes:

#66 ·

Bilbo said:
So is the US and they have atomic bombs. It is the right of Iran to have one too but as you know Western countries only are allowed to :rolleyes:
First of all, I am not a Bush supporter, far from it, but I'm not so stupid to assume that the current US administration is likely to use nuclear arms. If only because it won't bode well with the voters.

Secondly, the smaller the number of countries that posses nuclear bombs, the better it is.
In an ideal world there would be no nuclear arms. Unfortunately, this world is not perfect. So, the second best option is to have no new countries develop nuclear arms.
If you prefer to have nuclear missilies in the hands of madmen like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jung-Il, you are as crazy as they are.

#67 ·

MatejBockoFan said:
If you don't think Israeli cares what happens to Lebanon, then you're the retard. It's very important to Israel. They want a stable government there so they could stop cleaning up your messes for you.
so if Israel wants Lebanon to have a stable government and be independent, why are they targeting our civilians and destroying all our infrastructure, instead of targeting Hezbollah only??

remind me to thank the israelis for all the "help" they've given us :rolleyes:

#68 ·

Purple Rainbow said:
How is this war about money? I don't claim to be an Israel apologist, but Hezbollah's sole purpose is to drive Israel back into the sea. There's no talking with these people. I don't aprove of war and I think Israel is grossly overreacting, however, I can understand their point of view.

NK leaders can say a lot of things, they are very delusional people. North Korea doesn't have a nuclear bomb, neither does Iran. However they both want it. The current regime in Iran is a bunch of crazy bastards, whose sole foreign policy is to eradicate Israel. Again, if I were an Isreali, I'd be very, very worried about Iran's nuclear aspirations.
And there are many people who care about NK's nuclear aspirations as well. Who are you kidding, really?

If both want this bomb, so why Iran should be attacked and not north Korea ?? As far as i know north korea has also destructives hopes ..... :rolleyes: ......North Korea isn't as rich as Mid-east countries that's is the problem..so it's useless to attack them.

#69 ·

buddyholly said:
And everyone knows that Iran is desperate for a nuclear weapon that would wipe out Israel. Can you blame Israel for its determination to prevent that.

We can certainly agree that it is one of those sad situations with no end in sight - everbody will lose. But I do not believe Iran thinks it owns the land where Israel is. Iran and other religious fundamentalist governments in the area want to eliminate the Israelis so that they can spread their fundamentalist views across the world. In my opinion that would be the end of civilization and a return to the Dark Ages.

France deserted Israel because there was more money to be made from Islamic terrorist nations. Chirac would sell an atomic bomb to Iran today if the price was right.
and everything Israel is doing is giving them a reason to send you an atomic bomb.

Reactions: NaDALiTa
#70 ·

NaDALiTa said:
If both want this bomb, so why Iran should be attacked and not north Korea ?? As far as i know north korea has also destructives hopes ..... :rolleyes: ......North Korea isn't as rich as Mid-east countries that's is the problem..so it's useless to attack them.
I don't have a clearcut solution here. I don't approve of attacking any country. Especially Iran, all hell will break loose if Iran is attacked.
North Korea is an isolated country, a leftover of 20th century communism/Stalinism.
I suppose as fas as Iran is concerned, the trick is to empower the population, who supposedly in large part oppose their government.

But hey, I didn't study international relations. I don't know what to do about rogue nations, war is not the answer anyway.

#71 ·

NaDALiTa said:
It's very strange, there is something i don't understand...North Korea posess the atomic weapon if i resort to the last declaration of their president.They also sent a lot of missile near Japan last week. Everyone know their missile are able to target USA. What G.W is doing to act ???
Awww dear me...they aren't muslim :confused: :confused:
being muslim is not the problem. North Korea has no economy, they are VERY POOR. USA have nothing to gain there. Why do you think they aren't trynig to get Cuba anymore, despite they have a militar base there?

#72 ·

Lee said:
They are not 'defending'. They are the aggressor as I already mentioned they are the one that start this chain of action.

Would you agree that there would be no bombing from Israel if their soldiers are not kidnapped in Israel?
sorry, but everything started when Israel invaded Jerusalen and moved the Palestinians from they land.

#73 ·

NyGeL said:
being muslim is not the problem. North Korea has no economy, they are VERY POOR. USA have nothing to gain there. Why do you think they aren't trynig to get Cuba anymore, despite they have a militar base there?
No one knows about NK, they are unexpectable contrary to the mid east countries.There is nothing to fear from mid-east countries everyone knows it, we expect what ?? a few rockets , a few suicide bomber so what ?? But no one knows about the military force of NK.

What is happening now is a disbalanced war ......Hezbollah will be crush in a few weeks maximum...the problem is the anti-israel and anti-american feeling that will grow higher in the world

#74 ·

Purple Rainbow said:
Are you saying that you are afraid to leave your country because you think you will be killed since you're American? If so, poor, poor, you. Really, stop watching Fox News and go travel, it will make your life a lot better...
Nope! You missed my point... I'm not American (Trinidadian actually) but living here in NYC.

The equation I'm doing in my head is that Israel bombs Palestine/Lebanon/where ever > kills a bunch of people with US made weapons > the US vetos international resolutions calling for less violence > terroists decide the US is party to the actions of Israel and expand their campaign to US soil > I get on the subway here in NYC to go to work and I have to worry about being bombed.

BTW I don't watch Fox News... I'm not into sensationalism... What I'm talking about is real life here in NYC. You get on the subway and there are police checking your bags. Which would be great except you know 1) a couple of officers per station can't check everyone and 2) there aren't enough officers to man every station.

#75 ·

NyGeL said:
sorry, but everything started when Israel invaded Jerusalen and moved the Palestinians from they land.
Jerusalem was majority Jewish before the 1900's and certainly after... :rolleyes:

And waht palestinian land? There has never and never was a palestinian state, after the Kingdom of Israel all of the rulers of Israels have been foreign empires and kingdoms, romans, ottoman's etc. Then the British take control of the land and start calling it palestinian.
Of course the land (what is Israel) was largely uninhabited, and there was jews and arabs living there already, although a majority arabs but not an overwhelming majority. Jerusalem was Jewish majority.

When the british took control of "palestine" many Jews wanted to go and live there but where not permitted even before and during the holocaust many where not allowed to go. O and BTW during WWII you had muslims in the area help the Germans exterminate Jews.

After WWII, the British(if the Turks had decided to give the aldn would people blame the turks) decided that they where going to give jews that land because it had been "their land". Israel was formed and immidietly was attacked by the neighborung arab/muslim countries, during that time arab palestinians where "adviced" by syrians, Jordanians, egpytians etc. to leave that land and reclaim it in "two weeks" after the jews where crushed, off course Israel with help from NO ONE won the war and suddenly you had palestinian "refugees" , not really refugees because many palestinians where of jordanian, egyptian, syrian decent etc. anyway with the war over the arabs suddelny abandoned "thier brothers" while some returned others where kicked out from certain areas by Israel or not allowed to return rightfully so in my opinion why invite people back who will now want to destroy you.
Anyway to say Israel kicked them out is complete bs, everyone says it as if a fleet of Jews came from the mediterrenian and started kicking everyone out oexcept the jews :rolleyes:

#76 ·

NyGeL said:
Israel invaded a land that was from Palestina and now they are killing Lebanon, Palestina, Siria etc. becouse they just want to recover their land.

Instead of spending Millions in bombs and militar weapons, they could spend that money for food and health for the Palestinian and Lebanese people, so they wouldn't be angry against them.
That would work if the people you would help did not want to destroy you for the simple fact that their jewish.

And why do you defend hezbollah so much if they where the mastermind behind the bombing of the Jewish center in Argentina and probably behind the bombing of the Israeli embassy in Argentina.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.