Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#198 ·
Raquel you could have told me the portuguese kid who won doubles.... his partner was A BRIT

we also have a Brit boy into boys singles final playing that Canadian Wimby jun champ

#203 ·
There are so many great shots of tornados on the internet. That spiral is so lovely and so frightening.

Also I think people are fascinated by the strange things that happen in a tornado. A house is destroyed, but the baby inside is found safe deposited in a tree. Steel beams twisted, a pair of men's shoes on the sidewalk while the man wearing them was swept away. So many strange stories.

#205 ·
I love these big events of nature -- the earthquakes, the volcano eruptions -- all of it. Naturally, I wish that no human life is impacted, but that is impossible

We have the idea that we can prevent all of this or protect ourselves from, but we have no defense against a massive event.

Cellars are a good defense even against an F5 tornado though. Unfortunately, lots of housing doesn't come with a storm cellar.

#217 ·
i spotted the Swede magnet first

star say that little ode your grandma said about the dane chasing all the swedes, i liked it hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.