Tennis Bromances - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #241
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Bromances

Dominic and Ernie

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2014, 05:22 PM   #242
country flag Berd Lover

Berd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond reputeBerd Lover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Bromances

Trouble in paradise for Thibus

Shared a hotel room with another player?
Domi: At Wimbledon with Ernests. I liked it. He didn’t like it!

Lost something important?
Domi: Right now I’ve lost my phone. It was Ernests actually. He took it and he lost it. I don’t know what happened! At first he hid it and now he’s lost it. He cannot find it anymore!

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...ime-Thiem.aspx

Ernie doing the "treat them mean keep them keen" with Domi
He'll send Domi into the arms of Sascha Zverev if he keeps this up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd Lover View Post
Sascha and Domi

Excerpt from ATP's Stars of Tomorrow Alexander Zverev
One player who knows all about finding his feet on the ATP World Tour is 21-year-old Dominic Thiem, who has taken 100 places off his ranking this year to break the Top 40. The Austrian and Zverev fast became firm friends after playing doubles together last week in Vienna. Thiem, who reached his first ATP World Tour final in Kiztbuhel in July, is only too happy to pass on to Zverev the same advice that friend and mentor Ernests Gulbis bestowed on him in the early stages of his professional career.

"He's a really good guy. There are not that many young guys from Austria and Germany, so I really enjoy [his friendship]. We speak the same language and have interests in similar topics,” says Thiem. One of those topics is surely hair styles. The pair could easily be in a boyband with their coiffed locks.

"If he ever wants any help, I will give him some," continues Thiem. "Ernests gave me a lot of advice, a lot of help, because he likes me. And I like Alex, maybe I can give him some advice if he wants it. Ernests told me everything about how it works on the Tour, how it is after a loss, how it is after a win. Usually you have one defeat every week because you're playing against the best players. You cannot win every tournament, which is a little bit different from juniors or the Futures where you win a lot. I think you have to learn to lose also a lot.”

New bromance brewing? Has Domi left Ernie for a younger man?

Supporting: Tomas Berdych (CZE)[#7], Fabio Fognini (ITA)[#20], Dominic Thiem (AUT)[#39], Vasek Pospisil (CAN)[#53], Borna Coric (CRO)[#91], Alexander Zverev (GER)[#137], Marton Fucsovics (HUN)[#164] & Ben Mitchell (AUS)[#268]
Berd Lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote