Mens Tennis Forums banner

The 2007 " Everything about Igor " thread

39K views 1K replies 60 participants last post by  Saumon 
#1 · (Edited)
Well...igor had a resonable year 2005 and managed to get on the 27-th position ( i think :D)but...he had the missfortune to get injured and won't be ablr to play till next year ( as i heard) so...davai Igor in 2006 and let's hope he will get at his best level till the Aussie Open cauz i really think that he can get far at that tournam....thinking ta his evolution in Kremlin. Let's hope he will manage to get his phisical strenght back and work on his mental part as well. So...what there is mor eto say than...Davai Igor ! Aim and get as many titles as u can !

See less See more
#203 ·
Re: 2006 Igor chearing and picture thread ! Davai Igor !!!

Udachi against Almagro tomorrow Igor :smooch: :hug: :hug:

DAVAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

#206 ·

it's in russian..actualy he has many but...one doesn't work!

#207 ·

some photos from today's match against Sluiter. Second photo..a true Marat!!! :lol:

Attachments

#208 ·

Some more... :eek: :eek: check out the plasters and the abdominals :drool:

Attachments

#210 ·

for a second there I thought ANEFS was something else :lol: :haha: :haha: :tape: :angel:

#212 ·

omg haircut alert!!! nee nor nee nor hair police

#213 ·

{Annie} said:
for a second there I thought ANEFS was something else :lol: :haha: :haha: :tape: :angel:
what:aplot:?

his abs:drool:!

#215 · (Edited)

Miru plz don't churs me. i know i was so selfish by saying that i won't be sad if Igor looses cauz i prefer to see him here, at the Rom Open than at a masters Cup on TV. i never tough he will lose. really. i won't ever say that again i promisse. let it be how God want's it.

Attachments

#217 ·

i finally saved them all...thanks alina!i don't blame u right now,i'm calm:angel!:

#219 ·

Breakaway said:
Thanks for that link to that forum :)

Unfortunately I don't know Russian, at least not that well. Any good english ones??

Sorry if I sound stupid..
:wavey: it's okay.. that's my first reaction also when i learned about the site.. well.. uhmm.. like what they adviced me to do.. you can use translations site like this one:www.translate.ru ... ;)

#221 ·

belive me,the translation sucks:eek:!
but it's better than nothing,i guess tanya is working to the english version!

#223 ·

np:hug:
u can find a lot of news/pics here too;)

#225 ·

that's the strap to tighten the abs muscle. Igor said it's much better now and it started to hurt since his match against Richard Gasquet in Sydney.

Hello everyone. Long time no see. I'm just back from two weeks' syd-mel trip. It's exhausting but lots of fun though. Glad to see you guys again and share with you! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.