Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*-- - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2014, 01:22 PM   #571
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oo==~ \(o)__(o)> --*F1 Thread ~ Vol #2*--

So Rosberg fucks over Hamilton by giving him a puncture, and gets rewarded with 18 points in his favour to the title race.

Justice...nah

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #572
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

And lol at Vettel, Ricciardo got lucky again, right?

Good to see Spa legend Kimi again show how great he is here

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #573
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Hamilton-Rosberg incident was a racing incident. Had Lewis been the driver heavily benefited from his rival's bad luck, people would be saying now the bad luck evens out. And I'm not a Rosberg fanboy by any means, I'm really gutted Nico could build such a big lead over Lewis again.

Nice that Bottas made the podium once again as well as Kimi showing some good pace again. Hopefully Massa could get good races at the end of the season to help Williams past Ferrari for WCC P3. Spa should be one of those tracks suiting well for Williams, yet Ferrari score one point more.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #574
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to say that Kimi's performance will probably be a flash in the pan but we'll wait and see. Magnussen's defending looked a bit dodgy when he put Alonso on the grass but the TV angle wasn't great. Spa doesn't suit Williams brilliantly in terms of pure performance because it's relatively high downforce (compared to Monza where they'll probably be the second strongest car) but it works well for them in the race because the DRS zone past Eau Rouge is just ridiculous, at least if you have a Mercedes engine.

Ferrari will probably struggle at Monza; Slow corners plus long straights isn't a good combination which will be a shame in front of their home crowd. I don't expect Red Bull to be especially strong there either but I didn't think they'd win in Canada either.
I always speak the truth though, and when I say it's not because of you, it's because it's not. I never lie. My mom has taught me to never lie because it's bad, that's why I'm always honest. one needs to have integrity, that's the most important human virtue imo.
underspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #575
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Rosberg proving he belongs in the pantheon of german greats Michael "let me attempt to plow my rival off the circuit twice in the final race of the season" Schumacher and Sebastian "Multi 21"

speaking of the latter (Vetfail) so much for a true great, 4 WDC shown to simply just be down to luck and his car, Riccardo is a far superior driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...

Last edited by TigerTim : 08-24-2014 at 07:03 PM.
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:01 PM   #576
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Hamilton-Rosberg incident was a racing incident. Had Lewis been the driver heavily benefited from his rival's bad luck, people would be saying now the bad luck evens out. And I'm not a Rosberg fanboy by any means, I'm really gutted Nico could build such a big lead over Lewis again.

Nice that Bottas made the podium once again as well as Kimi showing some good pace again. Hopefully Massa could get good races at the end of the season to help Williams past Ferrari for WCC P3. Spa should be one of those tracks suiting well for Williams, yet Ferrari score one point more.
yep, and Rosberg did it on purpose, he's admitted it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28921431

""We just had a meeting about it and he basically said he did it on purpose," said Hamilton.
The 2008 world champion added: "He said he could have avoided it, but he didn't want to. He basically said, 'I did it to prove a point'."
Hamilton said he was "gobsmacked" by Rosberg's admission.
"He just came in there and said it was my fault," added Hamilton, who returned to the race after having his left rear tyre replaced only to quit with just a few laps remaining.
Rosberg has yet to react to Hamilton's claims but Mercedes said Hamilton's remarks were a "broadly accurate" representation of what went on in the meeting. ""

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #577
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute

^Maybe he said he didn't want to back down but to deliberately give Hamilton a puncture whilst barely damaging his own car would take an inhuman level of skill. Rosberg has been lucky this year no doubt but this was just a racing incident.
I always speak the truth though, and when I say it's not because of you, it's because it's not. I never lie. My mom has taught me to never lie because it's bad, that's why I'm always honest. one needs to have integrity, that's the most important human virtue imo.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:29 PM   #578
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously Nico wanted to show Hamilton there will be a collision if Lewis doesn't leave enough space.

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 09-03-2014, 03:22 PM   #579
country flag August

Does Bernie have a MTF account? He'd do well in the ACC:

Quote:
And last week, Ecclestone reiterated his admiration for Vladimir Putin, saying the controversial Russian president is "easy to deal with. A nice guy.

"Super guy," he told CNN and F1 business journalist Christian Sylt. "Trustworthy. He wants to get the race done and he will get it done."
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/eu...ia-gp-boycott/

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 09-03-2014, 03:47 PM   #580
country flag underspin

^I guess it's better than saying "Hitler got things done" though.

Ecclestone probably sees Putin as a kindred spirit. A man in a powerful position who's competition has the theoretical means to challenge him but consist of spineless cowards.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #581
country flag Pablo23

Pablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond repute

Hamilton-Rosberg get 1-2, again
Bottas in 4th

Roger Federer - Stan Wawrinka - Jerzy Janowicz - Lleyton Hewitt - Dominic Thiem - David Goffin

TT Singles [ Gen. Rank: #138 / Best Rank: #131] [ Titles: - ] [ Finals: ATP Bastad '14 - Kaohsiung 14' ]
TT Doubles [ Gen. Rank: #154 / Best Rank: #154] [ Titles: León '14 ] [ Finals: New Delhi '14 - Busan '14 ] --> with MachineGun

Playing since Dec. 30 2013. Last Update August 25 2014
Pablo23 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #582
country flag August

Good to see Hamilton beating Rosberg, I think Rosberg has been a vulture this season benefiting from his rival's inconsistency and bad luck.

And nice to have 3-4 for Williams, I hope they will finish the constructors' championship on P3, should be good for their finances.

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 09-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #583
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Missed so much watching Williams doing a good season. It's being hard being a fan of them in the last 15 years or so, but I'll never leave them.

If it wasn't for some Massa unluckyness + bad decision, we would be fighting for 2nd place in constructors championship. Bottas showing once again he is World Champions material. He was the best driver in the track today. Even if he went behind Felipe today.

Felipe finally getting a podium, I'm happy for him. He was chasing this goal a long time a go, this season, and finally did it. Hope there is a good healthy competition inside the team, so more and more perfomances like this can happen.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #584
country flag August

I'm also happy to see Williams succeeding. They might have had the potential to fight against RBR for the P2 in the constructors's ch'ship but instead they are hardly ahead of Ferrari on P3. Hopefully they can finish the season as P3.

Stan Wawrinka

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Old 09-09-2014, 06:16 PM   #585
country flag underspin

If Williams don't finish third then their season has been a failure given what they have to work with. If you take it as a whole package it's been a success as I didn't expect them to build such a fast car but they should have got slightly more out of it so far. Hamilton was superb at Monza, ferociously quick all weekend. Vettel drove very well too but that's somewhat hidden by the strategy the team gave him. I believe Vettel was faster than Ricciardo but that's not to say he could have made Ricciardo's strategy work better because Daniel's aggression late on was superb. Nevertheless, in that situation I would always rather be the driver doing the chasing with the better tyres.

Normal service was resumed at Ferrari. Sky's commentators repeatedly told us that it was Alonso's first non-classification since 2009 but that's nonsense. I can recall at least two in 2012 off the top of my head.

And don't get me wrong, I don't mean to criticise Raikkonen, but Alonso is in a different league. When they were in their mid-twenties they were very evenly matched and I always said Raikkonen was better because I was a fan of him. Time has lent me some perspective, and though Raikkonen will be remembered as a blindingly quick driver, Alonso is one of the top ten greatest drivers since 1950.