Tennis Tipping - Roland Garros - Congrats to Goldenoldie, savesthedizzle & Bibberz! - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #406
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Roland Garros - Congrats to Goldenoldie, savesthedizzle & Bibber

I agree with Belludal about the luck. Praying for rain also helped, because Rafa was down and almost out Sunday night. Thanks for all the excitement and have a good Wimbledon.

Congratulations to Jess and Bibberz, and well done Adey and Bruno.

Thanks Alex for faultless management. I don't know how you managed to juggle everything with your hospital visits. Wish you a full and speedy recovery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #407
country flag buji

buji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Roland Garros - Congrats to Goldenoldie, savesthedizzle & Bibber

Oh i missed this completely.Congrats Jim for the victory Feels good to play with you although i will have to switch partner now Hope i climb in rankings to play with you in ATP