Just curious...what religion are you? - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What religon are you?

Eastern Orthodox Christian 7 19.44%
Catholic 11 30.56%
Protestant 4 11.11%
Other-Christian 0 0%
Muslim 1 2.78%
Buddhist 0 0%
Hindu 1 2.78%
Jewish 0 0%
Other 12 33.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2014, 06:24 PM   #256
country flag Delusionalist.

Delusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just curious...what religion are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
You only searched within Christianity? Why the need to fit into any denomination?

Just out of curiosity, does your school teach evolution theory?
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Father of God, others don't.
Yes, my school does teach evolution.
When we bash players, we should be reminded that they would kick all our butts on the court without losing a point.
Delusionalist. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2014, 05:59 AM   #257
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Father of God, others don't.
Yes, my school does teach evolution.
Could you elaborate on that?
Old 06-21-2014, 05:03 PM   #258

Delusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could you elaborate on that?
Did I really say that? I meant Son of God. Wow, I must have been really tired when I said that.
When we bash players, we should be reminded that they would kick all our butts on the court without losing a point.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #259
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
Did I really say that? I meant Son of God. Wow, I must have been really tired when I said that.
Phew, luckily it was an honest mistake

I was thinking, there are lots of crazy Christian sects, but I've never heard of this one!
Old 06-22-2014, 03:31 PM   #260

Quote:
Phew, luckily it was an honest mistake

I was thinking, there are lots of crazy Christian sects, but I've never heard of this one!
Yeah, Chrstianity/Protestantism can be pretty crazyily conservative, that's why I don't really like Catholicism, Lutheran, Presybertarian, etc. The only chruch that really agrees with my views is the Congregationalist church.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:22 PM   #261
country flag BlackeyeVuk

BlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond reputeBlackeyeVuk has a reputation beyond repute

Religion is used to control masses , but for a good cause . Now we try to find freedom and equality for everyone, religion is obsolete. Well... until we hit absolute chaos .

Im no fan, nor im proud of anyone.
I just cheer for good tennis player. Im a cheerladie or golddigger whatever-"flout"-your-boat
I made a pun! Yey.
BlackeyeVuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #262
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Religion is viewed by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:43 PM   #263
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Religion is viewed by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
That is utter bullshit, pepiro.

Last edited by JolánGagó : 06-27-2014 at 11:46 PM.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:32 AM   #264
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

It's always a certain type that's religious. Generally support monarchy and other joke concepts too.
Fedmug was never good mover, or you maybe think you should be elitte mover to beat players like Rodmug, Fatghatis, Mcbaldian, Safin, Ljubicic or Gonzales with average movement fedmug would have learned how to beat baby Nadal.

The seal of Fedmug game is serveboting and slicing, and neither one servbot was famous as ellite mover nor slicers are ellitte movers, in the fact opposite, players who are always short one step on court.

So in the case of Federer,the ultimate expierience(15years) is much more important factor than his movement, like Federer simple explained you.

Hope you enjoyed tennis lesson
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #265
country flag BringBakTehGrass

BringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond reputeBringBakTehGrass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
It's always a certain type that's religious. Generally support monarchy and other joke concepts too.
Can you tell me, from a secular perspective, what is the point in ridiculing religion? If naturalism is correct, then a) everything results from natural causes, in which case religion must have some sort of necessary evolutionary function, and b) life does not have objective meaning, so therefore any meaning which we do apply to it (humanism, religion) cannot be wrong.
__________________________________________________ ____________
BringBakTehGrass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #266
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
That is utter bullshit, pepiro.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 06-29-2014, 09:00 AM   #267
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBakTehGrass View Post
Can you tell me, from a secular perspective, what is the point in ridiculing religion? If naturalism is correct, then a) everything results from natural causes, in which case religion must have some sort of necessary evolutionary function, and b) life does not have objective meaning, so therefore any meaning which we do apply to it (humanism, religion) cannot be wrong.
Wow, a deterministic theist. That's a first.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:36 AM   #268
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

Evolutionary psychology must have really taken a nosedive with us if religion serves a "necessary evolutionary function".
Fedmug was never good mover, or you maybe think you should be elitte mover to beat players like Rodmug, Fatghatis, Mcbaldian, Safin, Ljubicic or Gonzales with average movement fedmug would have learned how to beat baby Nadal.

The seal of Fedmug game is serveboting and slicing, and neither one servbot was famous as ellite mover nor slicers are ellitte movers, in the fact opposite, players who are always short one step on court.

So in the case of Federer,the ultimate expierience(15years) is much more important factor than his movement, like Federer simple explained you.

Hope you enjoyed tennis lesson
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote