Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

133K views 5K replies 40 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
:unsure: Idemo?

#3,486 ·
Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

You don't know Amanda Bynes? I used to love her before she went cray-cray. She was in a lot of teen type movies like She's the Man, or my personal fave because Colin Firth is in it, What A Girl Wants.

She used to be cute and pretty likable. I mean before she went crazy she was like the example of how teen stars should be :rolls:

*edit* She was also in Hairspray, I forgot about that.

#3,488 ·

You don't know Amanda Bynes? I used to love her before she went cray-cray. She was in a lot of teen type movies like She's the Man, or my personal fave because Colin Firth is in it, What A Girl Wants.

She used to be cute and pretty likable. I mean before she went crazy she was like the example of how teen stars should be :rolls:

*edit* She was also in Hairspray, I forgot about that.
I loved What a girl wants :hearts:

I had heard that she went crazy many times now, but never actually found out what happened?

#3,496 ·

I filled out a WTA bracket on tennis channel's site and it turned out so boring :rolls: I don't pay close attention to the WTA but without even meaning to I ended up with the top 4 seeds in the SFs :yawn: and when I was going through I felt like I was picking upsets :rolls: I guess not :p

#3,506 ·

I seldom dreamed about tennis but last night, I had a dream that star won't like :lol: Nole beat Rafa in RG SF while the other SF has 2 nobodies :tape:
No no. I'm all for everyone having good dreams. :)

Do you know that I once dreamed that I was Fed's girlfriend? Of course I was age appropriate in the dream. :lol: I was his secret gf and mirka was just a pretend gf, in the dream I was at some tournament, but super bored and went out for long drives, These drives took up a great part of the dream, so anyway, I was feeling guilty for being such a bad gf. Fed was very nice to me, but you know -- boringl. I dropped by the practice court that was apparently private and Fed was happy to see me, he had a present for me there in a fairly large box with a ribbon and a bow, I thanked him and left him there at the practice court and went into the house or condo or something near by. Mirka and another woman were there and I set the box down and started talking to them. We were having a good time, and then I woke up.

When I told this dream to a friend who is a fed fan, she said, "I wonder what was in the box!" That made me laugh so hard. All the strange things in the dream and she just wanted to know about the present!

#3,507 ·

star, you are a closet Fedtard! :eek: :eek: :rolls:

The weird thing about my dream was, it came out of nowhere. It was like watching the 15 seconds sports update on TV. And that's exactly how long the dream was.

#3,511 ·

star, you are a closet Fedtard! :eek: :eek: :rolls:

The weird thing about my dream was, it came out of nowhere. It was like watching the 15 seconds sports update on TV. And that's exactly how long the dream was.
Oh, so that was the dream -- like an announcement. :lol:

I think Djoko has the ability to beat Nadal at RG, also that Nadal has the ability to beat Djoko. Depends on the conditions.

I always hate this so and so at his best beats so and so at his best stuff. The point is to not let the opponent play at his best. For instance, GMers moaning about how could Nadal play so well against Berdych and struggle against Ferrer. Does no one stop to think that Ferrer actually troubles Nadal and Berdych does not? Rafa can play at his best against Berdych, but not always against Ferrer,

And I know I'm probably the only one, but this distance between Jelena and Nole worries me. I wonder if that is responsible for his lack of concentration at times, I mean not just that she is not present, but that there is trouble between them that they are trying to work through, these personal things have a way of showing up on the court.

#3,530 ·

Other than wedding and funeral, I doubt they will wear the suits much. My son is adidas/Nike/Under Armor guy from head to toe. Hubby works from home so mostly t-shirt and shorts :lol:

Hubby used to have many expensive suits but he gained too much weight these years :p

#3,536 ·

Other than wedding and funeral, I doubt they will wear the suits much. My son is adidas/Nike/Under Armor guy from head to toe. Hubby works from home so mostly t-shirt and shorts :lol:

Hubby used to have many expensive suits but he gained too much weight these years :p
Apart from my prom, I have never worn a suit in my life, and other than getting married, or being the best man at a friends wedding, I never intend to wear a suit in my life.

Expensive overrated cloting imo.

#3,532 ·

:shrug: I was on my stationary bike and asked him to do it. He can keep reading his book or listening to music but he totally ignore me :p He has to clean the pool and the yard plus walk Brutus. Not a lot of exercise compare to the amount of time he sits in front of the computer or the couch :p

#3,547 ·

:lol: like a little kid :D

The weather is so bad here :( under 10 degrees these days... And I talked to a friend from Norway, where they have 27 :bigcry:
:hug: :hug: you poor thing. That's horrible

I just spent about 6 hours talking to my BFF (who I regrettably haven't spoken to for a while). I thought only women could talk rubbish for that long. :hearts:
Let me count the hours I've spent listening to men rambling on secure in their own self-importance. :rolleyes:

That said, there's nothing so relaxing and fun as a nice long conversation with a good friend. :hug: Don't think I've ever had a 6 hour convo tho, :lol:

I'm almost certain that my dad used those same words when he was your age. Now he has to wear suits every day of the week and every time of the year :p
I love a man in a suit. :). I love the back of the neck most, I think, the crisp hairline above the white shirt and then the dark collar of the suit, yum,

Just under three years younger, I think.

Well, I'll improve quickly if I practice. Just as I have with any new skill I've picked up, save for driving.
I am so puzzled by the driving. Is it just a lack of confidence? But then you are always in a lot of traffic and not like me who could drive on empty roads at 12 and 13. Some kids started driving as young as 10 if they could reach the pedals. I mean not officially, but a pick up truck around the farm or on a back road to the fields,

Make your parents send you to me, I'll have you tearing around everywhere In no time, Now if we could only give some of your caution to Dom!! :rolls:

#3,551 ·

I feel bad for all the people who went to the shore to celebrate the "reopening" and it's horrid beach weather. I can't even imagine how cold it is with a sea breeze down there, and rain yesterday :awww:

#3,581 ·

I feel bad for all the people who went to the shore to celebrate the "reopening" and it's horrid beach weather. I can't even imagine how cold it is with a sea breeze down there, and rain yesterday :awww:
And I feel bad for the business there. :awww:

:hug:

Why 17? :lol:
Eurosport showing Giro d'Italia instead of tennis :(
And Nole isn't playing tomorrow?
I'm not liking this tournament at all.
I am not happy Nole not playing on Monday either :(

I his first round or somewhere along the way?

I have this horrible image of him somehow defeating Nadal and then losing to Federer in the final :sad: but seriously he has to get there first... Is anyone confident?
Well, my dream was the other finalist is a nobody :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.