Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

133K views 5K replies 40 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
:unsure: Idemo?

#3,379 ·
Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

A little bit relaxing. It's nice I don't have to cook for 2-3 days although I am not a fan of eating out.

It's nice and quiet on Sunday as a huge group moved out while we arrived and we were the only renter. But yesterday, a big group of teenagers arrived having their summer camp. So it's a bit noisy :p

#3,382 ·

I forgot to put the SD back to my camera after I uploaded the quail baby chicken that other day so I could only took a few pics with my camera :eek: :facepalm:

Here's is my staring contest with a squirrel

and Brutus enjoying a quiet afternoon

Attachments

#3,391 ·

I forgot to put the SD back to my camera after I uploaded the quail baby chicken that other day so I could only took a few pics with my camera :eek: :facepalm:

and Brutus enjoying a quiet afternoon

Brutus. :). So lovely.

Hubby checked the backyard and found one of the quail babies drowned in the swimming pool. :sad: The family is gone. Without Brutus here for 2 days, the neighborhood cats might come to the backyard. :(
Your backyard is a whole National Geographic special. :unsure:

:scared: A woman jogger almost got kidnapped in my neighborhood. She passed a car parked at the shoulder of the road and a guy came out and tried to pull her into the car. Luckily she thought him off.

This is supposed to be a very safe neighborhood and now I will be extra alerted everytime I want to just cross the road to the mail box, the convenience store, the drug store or the bank. :(
Ack. I do not understand men. Why is it men doing these things? I don't like feeling like prey, but I also don't want to be violent. I hope that woman scared the life out of him, but somehow I feel that he will just use it for practice, :(

Also if I were a parent in Moore, I would be demanding storm cellars at the schools. The sight of those poor children huddled against an interior wall as their only protection broke my heart.

#3,384 ·

Hubby checked the backyard and found one of the quail babies drowned in the swimming pool. :sad: The family is gone. Without Brutus here for 2 days, the neighborhood cats might come to the backyard. :(

#3,385 ·

:sad: :sad:

Poor quail baby :sad:

Hopefully the rest of the family is okay :awww:

#3,386 · (Edited)

:scared: A woman jogger almost got kidnapped in my neighborhood. She passed a car parked at the shoulder of the road and a guy came out and tried to pull her into the car. Luckily she thought him off.

This is supposed to be a very safe neighborhood and now I will be extra alerted everytime I want to just cross the road to the mail box, the convenience store, the drug store or the bank. :(

#3,388 ·

Ahhhh so scary!!!

#3,395 ·

Let's see... This and the next week I have: maths, French, chem :eek:, sociology, Slovene (those are mostly orals :bigcry:). Then we have a week off :aparty: and then French and geography. If teachers don't decide to give me another chance at some subjects. I secretly hope they don't :angel: so 7 more, but he worst are saved for last...

Yours are starting next week?

#3,403 ·

Let's see... This and the next week I have: maths, French, chem :eek:, sociology, Slovene (those are mostly orals :bigcry:). Then we have a week off :aparty: and then French and geography. If teachers don't decide to give me another chance at some subjects. I secretly hope they don't :angel: so 7 more, but he worst are saved for last...

Yours are starting next week?
Ah, that is quite a bit, but I´m sure you will be able to handle them, especially if you continue the way you have been going up until now :D

Yes, mine are starting next week.

#3,420 ·

Afternoon all.

Weather sucks here as usual. I really am considering moving to London in the future, because it has miles better weather than here.
I thought the weather Was crap everywhere in the UK. :p

Cold even when you all think it is warm. Also damp. Also cloudy.

Some pretty green scenery tho.

#3,410 ·

Even if you had all the money in the world, I'm not sure London is the best place to live, at least not in the long-term. I guess it depends on whether you like living in one of the busiest places in the world. :shrug:

#3,422 ·

Even if you had all the money in the world, I'm not sure London is the best place to live, at least not in the long-term. I guess it depends on whether you like living in one of the busiest places in the world. :shrug:
I loved living in London :hearts: but I would also gladly live in NYC if I had the funds :lol: I like the busy atmosphere :D

Good point actually. I forgot how much I hate travelling on the horrible sweaty tube.
I even miss travelling on the horrible sweaty tube. :rolls:

This reminds me that I was supposed to plan a trip to London that hasn't materialized yet... maybe October. :)

#3,416 ·

Trains? Be good if they were. The current ones are like 50 years old or something. Terrible. I know they are upgrading the lines and Victoria station, which is where I usually go to when I go to Manchester or connect for my train to Uni.

Do you live in Central London George?

#3,417 ·

Trains? Be good if they were. The current ones are like 50 years old or something. Terrible. I know they are upgrading the lines and Victoria station, which is where I usually go to when I go to Manchester or connect for my train to Uni.

Do you live in Central London George?
I think so, although you know how long it takes them to upgrade? Many years, at the very least.

I don't live in Central London, personally. However, my father does, and I often go and visit him, and stay with him, so I am quite accustomed to London life.

#3,430 ·

Michel. :wavey:

Though, you're probably gone by now. :(
Nope, not yet :)

:wavey:

I will be allright one week from now. Tomorrow is French time in honour or the French open :rolls:
You?

When is the draw tomorrow? I think the women's is at 11am, are they at the same time? :scared:
Good luck :) I´m starting to get in the groove a bit, but there is still some work left to be done.

Probably the men´s draw will be directly after the women´s.

#3,432 ·

Thank you :) No need to get nervous about the draw, we know that to win the title he will have to beat Nadal at some stage anyway. And that he could get upset by quite a few players as well if he does not have his head screwed on straight, regardless of the precise draw.

#3,433 ·

Well Nadal makes me the least nervous. Beating him at RG is the dream and losing to him is not a shame at all :shrug: it's the on fire players who worry me...

Also, watching best of five matches on clay can get boring/stresfull, depending on who plays and I have one entire week off during week two, which is never good, because I get too invested :rolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.