Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

133K views 5K replies 40 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
:unsure: Idemo?

#2,818 ·
Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Michel, I have no idea where to start. :lol: It's just that my brain is completely blank today. :sobbing:

On nother note, I am totally losing faith in whatever I should have faith in:

http://www.businessinsider.com/shootout-during-parade-in-new-orleans-2013-5
:ras:

This is getting out of hand. Insane that you can't go to a place where there is a big crowd without having such odds someone will actually be crazy enough to harm others.

Katja: send Nole an e-mail and tell him he has to lose early for your sake so you will not be tempted to come on here :p

#2,829 ·

^ I did not learn it. To me it's the same as my mother tongue, I think in both languages. But you probably know how it is :)

As for complaining, that's all we do at school :lol: to each other, to teachers, parents, the director. It's becoming unhealthy :p
U pravu si kad kazes da znam kako je to :)

:lol: No such thing like unhealthy complaining when school is concerned, it's your godgiven right as a student :p

When do you have your exams tomorrow?

Hello all :wavey:
:wavey:

#2,834 ·

Pa pisi kao sto govoris je ionako stalna praksa u ovim prostorima :D

Ace :rolls:

two out of those five, definitely not bio, 3/30 people ace bio, I only did it twice and that wasn't this year. I need a 4 though and if the questions aren't too tricky that should be doable :)

#2,836 ·

Pa pisi kao sto govoris je ionako stalna praksa u ovim prostorima :D

Ace :rolls:

two out of those five, definitely not bio, 3/30 people ace bio, I only did it twice and that wasn't this year. I need a 4 though and if the questions aren't too tricky that should be doable :)
Upravo tako :) Ne znaju ni oni koji zive u Hrvatskoj ili Srbiji pravilno pisati svoj jezik, pa ne moramo ni mi :p

Look at it this way: if you make it through this exam period, IB is going to be waiting for you :D
What movie?
Midnight train to Lisbon. Went with a buddy who had read the book and told me it was something worth seeing. I really liked the movie, so I'm going to be looking for the book.

#2,840 · (Edited)

It's waitin regardless (except if I fail, which is quite extreme), sp it's tough to stay motivated.

Is it a new film or an older one? Title sounds familliar...
Just focus and things will turn out ok :)

New film, came out this year. The 'night train to..' title has been used in previous films, so I can imagine it sounds familiar. If you like films that take their time, are a bit philosophical and historical, I'd go and see it. Some nice stills from Lisbon in the movie as well.

Also: the actors did a good job. Some convincing performances there, especially by the two young male characters.

Though apparently the book is just as good, if not better so you might want to read it first :shrug:

Awesome michel. I watched Harold and Kumar White Castle film the other night. Crazy ass film lol.
Yeah, that film never gets old. :lol:

#2,848 ·

Hello everyone :wavey:

Happy mothers day to everyone here :hug:

Just got home from my grandmother's house. The wedding apparel situation SEEMS to be nearing an end. The other day my mom was in Pennsylvania and went to a Dress Barn Women and found a nice outfit. It's black palazzo pants and then a gold shimmery twin set. It looks really cute on my grandma and she really likes it. She keeps saying that she "feels like Bea Arthur" and then she told me I could be Betty White because she's the short one. First of all, my grandmother is about 4 inches shorter than me at this point so I think SHE is the short one here :lol: but I will take Betty White :rolls:

ANYWAY, the pants fit but she thought she could do a size smaller and the shirt was def too big so I started calling around every Dress Barn Women in a 75 mile radius :facepalm: I found the pants close by in a petite size so today while we were there me, my mom, my aunt and my grandma went for her to try them on :D I get a discount at Dress Barn because they're linked to where I work so I got 40% off too :rocker:

TOMORROW I have to drive down to south Jersey because they are the only store that has the shirt in the right size. It's about an hour away, but after that the next closest store is Delaware :tape:

Anyway, so the plan for tomorrow is to drive down to South NJ to get the shirt, about 1 hr drive and then back up to Pennsylvania to these outlets I want to look at for shoes for the wedding for myself and then home. Usually the outlets aren't far, but from southern NJ it will be 2 hours. I am tired just thinking about it. :rolls:

#2,849 ·

When my grandma was at the store with us this afternoon she tried on this dress also and when she had it on, she was like "GOSH THIS LOOKS SO MATRONLY. Like it would be appropriate for a 90 year old!"

My grandma is 85. :rolls: She was cracking me up today :lol:

#2,860 ·

When my grandma was at the store with us this afternoon she tried on this dress also and when she had it on, she was like "GOSH THIS LOOKS SO MATRONLY. Like it would be appropriate for a 90 year old!"

My grandma is 85. :rolls: She was cracking me up today :lol:
:lol: she sounds hillarious!

I have tiramisu cake for breakfast :eek:
I didn't have breakfast :eek:

Guys, it comes down to: phylosophy (how's that spelled?), psychology and history: which one is the best choice? (other subjects overlap with geography :()

#2,852 ·

Glad you solved your grandma's dressing problem, Jess. Sounds good to me although driving around for the right size :eek:

Saw the pic you post on twitter/instagram. Too bad I don't have an account to "like" the pic.
We checked but the top is not available online, otherwise we would just do that and have it shipped. *sigh*

#2,853 ·

I forgot it's mother's day in the US. :(

Happy mother's day vmom!! :hug: :smooch: I love you!

You too, stary, vgodmother :hug: :smooch: I love you too!

Jess, I love you, I miss you, but I am a mess and need to sleep. :kiss:

#2,854 ·

I forgot it's mother's day in the US. :(

Happy mother's day vmom!! :hug: :smooch: I love you!

You too, stary, vgodmother :hug: :smooch: I love you too!

Jess, I love you, I miss you, but I am a mess and need to sleep. :kiss:
This is what vSisters do, we remind each other of mothers day :)

Sleep well vSis :hug: :hug:

#2,862 · (Edited)

:lol:

Here is history for today. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...tent=multi_20130513&utm_campaign=MultiProduct

A scholar found this in a 15th century manuscript in Dubrovnic.

As for the subject choices, Katka, I think you should just pick the one that you think you will enjoy the most. Make it your treat to yourself. I would always choose history, but many others would enjoy other things more. Hard for me to understand -- just a Rafa hate is hard for me to understand. :sad: :sad:

:D

#2,865 ·

My dear vDoctor, no medication this time. Exercise, lots of water and careful diet is prescribed. Probably my Chholesterol/HDL ratio is just under the limit. Plus no heart problem in family history. But need to take Vitamin D supplement :p

#2,866 ·

Well, I finally snapped.

I reported these posts claiming that Djokovic uses this "egg" devise. I am sick of hearing about it. I don't see how it's different than saying someone is doping without any proof.

I could just :smash: him for ever giving that interview. He was "helping" a friend who helps him by giving him a nice place to stay during the USO -- but, really, there's no free lunch and Djoko can pay for his own place. :mad:

#2,867 ·

Well, I finally snapped.

I reported these posts claiming that Djokovic uses this "egg" devise. I am sick of hearing about it. I don't see how it's different than saying someone is doping without any proof.

I could just :smash: him for ever giving that interview. He was "helping" a friend who helps him by giving him a nice place to stay during the USO -- but, really, there's no free lunch and Djoko can pay for his own place. :mad:
Don't worry, that story was going around so much almost nobody takes it seriously anymore, even a couple of Nole fans are sometimes making egg jokes, just to annoy the haters :lol:

#2,877 ·

Thanks for giving me advice. But there are so many pros/cons to each subject.
I'm going to find curriculums and see what each subject offers.

What's with Canada not giving Slovenia a beat down :lol: even the comentators are like wtf :eek:
Saving energy? Winning 10-0 won't likely make a difference in the standing. SUI will still be first in the group winning last game vs BLR :lol:

#2,871 ·

Spoke too soon :facepalm:

It went allright. Lots of questions and quite some tricks in there but overall not so difficult. It should be a 3 or 4 :( i'm mad because i actually feel i did alright but it could very well be a 3 which is the same as 1 essentially, looking at my average.

#2,874 ·

That is not possible since this is the last test in bio (otherwise I wouldn't stress too much about it). 3 in bio makes it virtually impossible to have 5 overall. It was the same last year and I ended up getting 5 on my last exam so the best option is just to wait for the results :D

I'm feeling a little sick, hope it's just because of food :scared:

What are your plans for this month?

#2,876 ·

I'm in, all I need to do is pass maths english and slovene with at least a 4 and a 4 overall, which is going to happen. Even if it didn't, it's a done deal and they're stuck with me :p

I ate some funny pasta, cauliflower (?) and cheese, must be that :confused:

After exams I'll meed with my primary school friends and catch up on all films/tv shows/books. And there's another week o school -.- Then we get our reports, and we sign in the school for next year. Finally: Summer :D

Awh, good luck with studying! i imagine your classes are over? Anything you worry about?

#2,878 ·

I'm in, all I need to do is pass maths english and slovene with at least a 4 and a 4 overall, which is going to happen. Even if it didn't, it's a done deal and they're stuck with me :p

I ate some funny pasta, cauliflower (?) and cheese, must be that :confused:

After exams I'll meed with my primary school friends and catch up on all films/tv shows/books. And there's another week o school -.- Then we get our reports, and we sign in the school for next year. Finally: Summer :D

Awh, good luck with studying! i imagine your classes are over? Anything you worry about?
Congratulations :woohoo:

Pasta :drool:

Shoudl be great to be able to catch up with everything and everyone you missed out on lately. You going to be in Slovenia and Croatia this summer?

No, classes continue right up until the exams :lol: Well, I'm worried I will fail one or more of the exams, kinda logical :p But I started a bit earlier for a change, so this time I shouldn't be cramming everything during the last couple of days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.