Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

133K views 5K replies 40 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
:unsure: Idemo?

#2,693 ·
Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

My uncle just texted my mom pics of my grandma in two outfits for the wedding. :facepalm: They look so terrible I am almost actually sick from looking at them. One is a hideous dress that my uncle is bragging cost only $14.98. It is a hideous pink floral pattern and horrible unflattering shape. The second is a black skirt and white shirt, so she looks like she's off to play in a band concert or something.

So so so so so so so so so so so bad.

My grandma is worried about competing with the other grandma whose son will be docking his yacht at the yacht club :unsure: THAT GRANDMA AINT WEARING NO HIDEOUS BAND UNIFORM. :bigcry:

I am going to save her from this fashion nightmare!

#2,694 ·

My uncle just texted my mom pics of my grandma in two outfits for the wedding. :facepalm: They look so terrible I am almost actually sick from looking at them. One is a hideous dress that my uncle is bragging cost only $14.98. It is a hideous pink floral pattern and horrible unflattering shape. The second is a black skirt and white shirt, so she looks like she's off to play in a band concert or something.

So so so so so so so so so so so bad.

My grandma is worried about competing with the other grandma whose son will be docking his yacht at the yacht club :unsure: THAT GRANDMA AINT WEARING NO HIDEOUS BAND UNIFORM. :bigcry:

I am going to save her from this fashion nightmare!
Didn't you and your mom go shopping for your grandma before? The black skirt and white shirt combo make me tahink of wait staff :eek:

#2,716 ·

Jess, finished watching your video! Since it's an audition tape for a show that I have no idea of :lol:, I will comment on general. Love your shirt ;) and I am surprised about your voice, just not what I imagined when I saw your pics.

#2,719 ·

I see we sap-sucking canucks are being flamed today! :eek: Some hating on hockey--I knows who you are! :mad:

#2,733 ·

Not reading this thread for 2 days and you wrilte like25 pages :bigcry:

Congratulations, Raquel! You must be very excited :bounce: When are you leaving?

Also, Jess, :yeah: you managed to do it on time, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

How is everyone?

I'm going out tonight, it's been over a month sice the last time :lol:

And NID Ana would win today and get into her first premier semis in over a year on the weekend when I absolutely can't watch anything but my books :(

Edit: Dom, have a nice time in Prague! Been there once, it's such a nice city :hearts:

#2,759 ·

Also, Jess, :yeah: you managed to do it on time, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

How is everyone?

I'm going out tonight, it's been over a month sice the last time :lol:
Yes, thank goodness! I wasn't sure I would manage!

Have fun :rocker:

Spent 6 hours shopping (include driving with no stopping for lunch) Came home with 4 tops, one thights and one pajama pants. A pair of shoes. Plus lots of other minor stuff and dinner :rocker2:
:rocker: :rocker: 6 hours shopping though :eek: too much even for me :rolls:

#2,739 ·

Also interesting that Federer had confidence problems early in his career.

I think that's one of the reasons he took to this ueber confident self talk that's now become habitual and leads to hia appearing arrogant.

Well, one of the reasons he appears arrogant. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.