Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

133K views 5K replies 40 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
:unsure: Idemo?

#2,450 ·
Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Dom, you don't yanked your #1 goalie out of the lineup unless he's injured in playoff. Pens problem is they keep blowing their leads. I know they are very powerful up front, excellent offensive team. But only good defense and hard working will bring a team to Stanley Cup final and for the chance to win it with their impressive offense.

#2,512 ·

Dom, you don't yanked your #1 goalie out of the lineup unless he's injured in playoff. Pens problem is they keep blowing their leads. I know they are very powerful up front, excellent offensive team. But only good defense and hard working will bring a team to Stanley Cup final and for the chance to win it with their impressive offense.
Yesterday was disaster but one goal he conceeded from behind the net and last one are shameless.. I love him but he needs kick up his butt

Sir Alex Ferguson retired today :sad:. Sad news for any Manchester United fan, perhaps you should check Mikey is okay.
One of saddest day as fan to be honest

#2,470 ·

Can I just say how relieved I am for not having bought the tickets to Madrid? *phew*

Then again, if I had gone, my lucky charm power would have had him winning the whole thing....

Was he that bad? Did he hurt his ankle again? :mad:

#2,472 ·

Can I just say how relieved I am for not having bought the tickets to Madrid? *phew*

Then again, if I had gone, my lucky charm power would have had him winning the whole thing....

Was he that bad? Did he hurt his ankle again? :mad:
Ankle roll looked painful, but I know he has a great team behind him who will get him ready for Rome. Perhaps in that sense it's a blessing in disguise he went out early as now he can rest early. Nole was not at his best all match, but he wasn't exactly playing his worst either, kind 65% or something like that. Did not seem to be affected by the loss, very gracious in defeat, more bothered about disgusting Spanish crowd booing his MTO when he rolled the ankle and cheering his errors etc.

#2,471 ·

Look at the match thread from yesterday. Dimitrov had one of his biggest win in his young career and how much mention he got for his work in that thread. Nole had a bad day and he tried to fight. Any reasonable comments were buried under piles of garbage in the thread. It's so discouraging for posters who tried to talk about the match. Any objective comments toward either players were beat down by tards who could not see anything beyond their bias. I tried to read that thread with a light heart and not taking thing seriously but it really takes a toll.

#2,473 ·

Look at the match thread from yesterday. Dimitrov had one of his biggest win in his young career and how much mention he got for his work in that thread. Nole had a bad day and he tried to fight. Any reasonable comments were buried under piles of garbage in the thread. It's so discouraging for posters who tried to talk about the match. Any objective comments toward either players were beat down by tards who could not see anything beyond their bias. I tried to read that thread with a light heart and not taking thing seriously but it really takes a toll.
This is why I asked you instead of reading the match thread. :p

I feel bad. But at the same time, it makes me less sad I didn't go to Madrid.

How are you, vmom? :hug:

#2,475 ·

Also like Monte Carlo I feel Nadal will have a false sense of security when Rome comes around. Nole did not play his best all Monte Carlo until the Final where he played one of the best matches I've seen him play this year, Nadal was helpless and I think that's partly down to the fact he did not expect Nole to turn up the way he did.

#2,486 ·

Also like Monte Carlo I feel Nadal will have a false sense of security when Rome comes around. Nole did not play his best all Monte Carlo until the Final where he played one of the best matches I've seen him play this year, Nadal was helpless and I think that's partly down to the fact he did not expect Nole to turn up the way he did.
If Nole feels good on court the match is very often on his racquet. When he feels bad it's instantly visible and it can easily go wrong, like in Miami. In MC he was all fired up in the late stages and it showed.

It's true that the crowd got behind Dimitrov. Dimitrov was cramping which got him sympathy as well.

Naturally, had Djokovic been cramping it would have been called "fake." :lol:
When you are #1 you often have a huge target on your back and people will cheer extra hard to see you go down... unless your name is Federer :lol: :eek:

#2,489 ·

The dress pics? :tape: I am too ashamed to show. My sister posted a photo of me and her on facebook, so you can check that out on my facebook page. I almost killed me. :lol:

I can only compare the spanish with the french, because those are the masters I have attended, but IMO the spanish are far worse. You guys know I always say I love the Spanish almost as much as I love the Portuguese, except when it comes to sports. They are just terrible as sports fans, IMO. :p

Ihope Nole gets better for Rome, he needs to get in shape before RG :mad: what was on his mind not practicing for 12 days??

#2,493 ·

what was on his mind not practicing for 12 days??
From press

Q. You said for this tournament that you didn't prepare yourself so good. Can you elaborate? After Monte‑Carlo, what happened between there and now?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, for 12 days after Monte‑Carlo I haven't touched the racquet. I didn't know up to Saturday if I'm going to come here or not because of the ankle.
But in the end, you know, I made the decision to come because I like to play in this tournament. You know, maybe could have been different; maybe not. Now it's too late to think about what I decided.
I thought it was the right decision because, luckily for me, nothing really happened when I twisted the ankle during the match. It was a slight moment. I had good protection on my ankle.
So right now that is the only positive thing that I look into, is that I didn't injury my ankle worse before Rome and Paris.

#2,492 ·

And I missed that :mad:

He seemed ok about the loss on facebook. :) Maybe he lost because of my comment on his photo before the match. He posted something like "magic outfit for Magic box tonight" and my comment was something in the lines of "more like PJ's outfit".

It's was the grey one again :shrug: :lol: I blew it, he was sad and lost. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.