Mens Tennis Forums banner

Favourite Djokowin the in the past 12 months?

• Madrid F, first ever win over Rafa on clay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AO SF, marathon man

Votes: 0 0.0%

Your favourite Djokowin in the past 12 months?

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Yolita 
#1 · (Edited)
There have been quite a few memorable matches for the past 12 months. Some of them ended with him holding silverware, some were great purely for the drama and hte unlikely ending. Some for both. What was your favourite?
Mine was USO SF 2011. The unlikeliest of them all, Rodgie crying bitter tears of hatred, drive-by handhake, The Shot and the press-conference about junior-level play. It was glorious.

#5 ·
There have been quite a few memorable matches for the past 12 months. Some of them ended with him holding silverware, some were great purely for the drama and hte unlikely ending. Some for both. What was your favourite?
Mine was USO SF 2011. The unlikeliest of them all, Rodgie crying bitter tears of hatred, drive-by handshake, The Shot and the press-conference about junior-level play. It was glorious.
:haha: Great poll :D

#6 ·
I loved many of the matches on the poll, but the USO SF against Federer was the sweetest for the exact reasons you mention. It was so good to see Federer shed the last remains of false gentility and show his true character. As you say, glorious. :)

#12 ·
I like to stay positive, nobody would've imagine a final like this AO, hell, even when I knew he'd face Rafa I wasn't sure about his win :eek:

#15 ·
Both the USO SF against Roger and AO 2012 final deserve my vote!!

#18 ·
Very hard to choose, however I think Wimbledon; before the tournament nobody (of so-called experts/pundits) picked him as the favorite, even Murray and Tsonga were higher rated, yet he won it and made a mockery out of the 4x finalist 2x winner + sealed the #1 place, you just cannot top that :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.