Status
Not open for further replies.

Livescores (November 2013)

165K views 5K replies 83 participants last post by  nastoff 
#1 ·
Happy new year :wavey:

#1,352 ·
Re: Livescores (January 2013)

pretty sad hamish bet ya vika and her bf wanted to punch him in the head and wtf ch 7 i would of got someone else to interview her in the studio it was good to watch him squirm in the chair i guess funny the guy who talks so much shit about vika interviews her and doesnt have balls to mention it

#1,354 ·

thanks little shit from belgium for finishing me triple city x arsenal x rochus

#1,355 ·

Very unusual for an AO womens final to have so much drama given they have been one sided affairs for a lot of the last 10 years

#1,358 ·

calm b4 the storm hate it when u bet big the wait b4 the match feels like 4eva
You went that big on Djokovic?

#1,357 ·

At no point did I feel Murray was going to lose that match against Federer. Even after failing to serve it out in the 4th set, lose the TB, the way he dominated in the final set showed how much he has improved between his ears. If that happened this time last year he would have lost the match

#1,359 ·

yh all or nothing i have bet everything i have on joker everything. i wish murray beat fed easier the odds would of been probably 1.70 to 2.25 if he won in 3 or 4 i think the weakness in jokers game is his serve but that has looked rock solid so far and this guy is so mentally tough so confident b4 i placed my bet but really nervous now they say bet what u can afford but sometimes u have to take the risk

#1,368 ·

yh all or nothing i have bet everything i have on joker everything. i wish murray beat fed easier the odds would of been probably 1.70 to 2.25 if he won in 3 or 4 i think the weakness in jokers game is his serve but that has looked rock solid so far and this guy is so mentally tough so confident b4 i placed my bet but really nervous now they say bet what u can afford but sometimes u have to take the risk
I really hope you don't lose.

The odds would never have been anywhere close to 2.25 though, in that case. 1.75 at the very most, I believe.

At least probability is on your side. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.