Mens Tennis Forums banner

cobaltfest! - a day is not enough to celebrate Sue's birthday!

4K views 136 replies 52 participants last post by  Haute 
#1 · (Edited)
all the best for the coolest doctor of New England
happy birthday, Sue!
roaring fifties! :rocker2:

#66 ·
:haha: Another one bites the dust!

:hug: Merton, my boy! Her birthday is yet to come. This thread celebrates the anticipation of it.

#69 ·
One of the dumbest thread titles yet. A DAY is not enough to celebrate a birthDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it isn't a day then it could not be a birthday, could it? It would be a birthweek or a birthmonth or something.

Just like the celebration of Christmas beginning 3 months before the actual day has cheapened the holiday, so you are going to cheapen Sue's birthday by stretching it out until it loses all significance. OK, the Muslims let Ramadan run for a month or so, well not exactly a real month, they use the moon or something, but they are always exceptions to reason anyway.

So what should we do in the month before Sue's birthDAY? Avoid eating and drinking during daylight for a month and then have a big blowout cutting the cake at sunrise on her real birthDAY? I don't think so and I doubt if Sue does either.

#70 ·
I can see the sentiment as I am worth a great deal ( and not in monetary value btw;) ) but don't diss my friend Santi :armed: who only has my best interest at heart :lol: Personally I want lots of hugs and kisses when the actual day comes. I am a touchy feely sort of person :aplot: So what do you have in mind Buddy baby? :angel:

#78 ·
Her birthday is in October. :)

#84 ·
I aim to please or should I say My Aim is True;) Speaking of. I am going to see Costello, Dylan and a new guy Amos Lee in concert :yeah:
BTW not my fault you live in Costa Rica and not New York. Bet you can order bagels online. When I moved back to Norfolk Virginia in '87 I took a trip back to New York City and brought along an extra suitcase. Brought home 3 dozen bagels and various other jewish delicacies I could easily transport :lol: Thank god bagels have now found their rightful place in the "world" Oh that's a dirty word around here lately. ;)

#93 ·
Dylan was here two times, in Buenos Aires, of course...times of unemployement, poverty, so I missed him...last time he played before The Rolling Stones :eek:

so, a nice event to celebrate Cobalfest: Bob Dylan and Elvis Costello...it will be hard to repeat that concert every year, hm...

#106 ·
Now for real :) HAAAAAAAAPPPPY BIIIIIRRRRTHDAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! Enjoy your day, even if your family makes you surprises. ;) :aparty:

#108 ·
now i think it's the day right:p happy bday dear Sue :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.