Mens Tennis Forums banner

Annoying habits you have, that piss other people off

1K views 55 replies 25 participants last post by  embellish 
#1 · (Edited)
We all talk about the things we like or we talk about 15 random things about yourself, but we have no thread that talks about our annoying habits.

I'll start:

Everytime I get in a car, if I'm not driving, Ill put on my headphones and listen to music for hours straight. Everytime people try to talk to me, they'll have to talk loud in order for me to remove my headphones, to then liten to what they have to say. Sometimes, I will go on "auto-pilot" and say "yes" or "interesting" to everything they ask me. This usually manages to piss off everybody I know, my friends, my family (especially my dad). I will evenually get yelled at, and I will then be forced to turn off my ipod. One day, it will simply fly off the car window. :lol:

So, what annoying habit or habits do you have?

#49 ·
1. I curse way too much, I annoy myself sometimes with the cursing, haha...

2. I always shake my leg or tap my fingers etc., I always have to be doing "something," even if its just shaking my leg, even when in a car people ask me to stop, haha

3. I make fun of everyone and everything, I always do it for fun, lol as entertainment, not with bad intentions...

those are the top 3, but there are a couple mroe I cant think off right now..

#50 ·
zico- we may not be the same in some (a lot) of our political beliefs, but I too am a fidgeting potty mouth.

My annoying habits-
1) I have suffered from insomnia through most of my life. Sometimes when I can't go to sleep, I will start to do things like lift weights, clean parts of the house, or do some work if I have a big project at around 2 or 3 in the morning. Former roomates and current husband have said that it is kind of creepy.

2) I can over apologize

3) I can talk to myself and/or my computer at work.

I smile too much I smile when I say hello, hi or just in general at people, because well, im a smiley person... apparently it gives people the wrong idea
:lol:

#52 ·
zico- we may not be the same in some (a lot) of our political beliefs, but I too am a fidgeting potty mouth.

My annoying habits-
1) I have suffered from insomnia through most of my life. Sometimes when I can't go to sleep, I will start to do things like lift weights, clean parts of the house, or do some work if I have a big project at around 2 or 3 in the morning. Former roomates and current husband have said that it is kind of creepy.

2) I can over apologize

3) I can talk to myself and/or my computer at work.

:lol:
haha, I also over apologize, an always talk to myself...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.