Mens Tennis Forums banner

Miami

3K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  SveD 
#1 ·
First of all I hope my Australians Nikkie and James are doing OK :hug:.I heard about all the bad weather going on in Australia right now and I hope you guys are far far away from it :hug:!

So here's what Igors side of the draw looks like.

[6] RODDICK, Andy vs bye
ANDREEV, Igor vs QUALIFIER
HAJEK, Jan vs STAKHOVSKY, Sergiy
bye vs [32] BENNETEAU, Julien

[18] ROBREDO, Tommy vs bye
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri vs QUALIFIER
GREUL, Simon vs BECKER, Benjamin
bye vs [11] LJUBICIC, Ivan

[14] MONFILS, Gael vs bye
SCHWANK, Eduardo vs GICQUEL, Marc
[wc] ANCIC, Mario vs CHARDY, Jeremy
bye vs [21] QUERREY, Sam

[27] BELLUCCI, Thomaz vs bye
KRAJINOVIC, Filip vs BLAKE, James
ROCHUS, Olivier vs GASQUET, Richard
bye vs [2] DJOKOVIC, Novak

Looks like he will play Roddick in the second round :eek:.But then again lets hope (A) Andy's tired from last week and (B) hes lost some confidence after losing another winnable match in a big tournament :lol:.

See less See more
#2 ·
:awww: That's so sweet of you Tasha. :hug: And everything is fine in my part of Australia. ;)

Well this is not a fun draw. :( It could be amazing and Igor could beat Dick, but it could also be incredibly depressing if I have to watch him lose to Dick so early. :lol: And that's assuming he wins his first round against the qualifier... :eek:

#4 ·
Пока;9741131 said:
:awww: That's so sweet of you Tasha. :hug: And everything is fine in my part of Australia. ;)

Well this is not a fun draw. :( It could be amazing and Igor could beat Dick, but it could also be incredibly depressing if I have to watch him lose to Dick so early. :lol: And that's assuming he wins his first round against the qualifier... :eek:
Good I was kinda worried for a minute there :hug:.

That will suck if we have to watch him lose to Dick :lol:!But like you said amazing if he could beat him :).

I'm glad things are good where your from too Nikkie.
Right first things first the qualifer.Lets pray he can at least get through that match :rolleyes: :lol:.

By the way I was wondering if you guys get coverage of this tournament in your country?

#6 ·
Igor, the successful performance of you in Miami!

PS: Hello Everyone! That's decided to come say hello. I am brand new here)
My name is Sergey

#8 ·
Well done Igor!
From Roddiсk need to fight and show their great game!

Nikkie, Thank you :)

#12 ·
Пока;9746436 said:
Hi Sergey! :bigwave: Nice to have a new person dropping in to Igor's forum. ;) I am James. :D

A good win for Iggy against Malisse! :bounce: Hopefully that will give him some confidence going up against Roddick. :scared:

Go Igor! :rocker2:

Hi James! :wavey: Thank you! Nice to meet you! :)

Reactions: Пока
#13 ·
In Miami, Igor also played and a double with Misha :)

First competitors Fish / Knowles.

Good luck to Igor and Misha!

#14 ·
Friday, March 26, 2010

Stadium (from 11.00hrs)
1. Alexandra Dulgheru vs. Victoria Azarenka
2. ATP: Rochus vs. Djokovic
3. Kim Clijsters vs. Petra Kvitova
4. ATP: Dent vs. Nadal
5. Elena Dementieva vs. Justine Henin (NB 19.00hrs)
6. ATP: Roddick vs. Andreev

Igor! :bounce:

#15 ·
Go Igor! It would be so great if he could win, but I will be happy if he will just play well. :) Hopefully there will be a stream somewhere..

#18 ·
:sad:
Well at least fought honorably.

We look forward to clay. I hope there Igor find his best game and show itself in full!

#21 ·
Court 3 (from 10.00hrs)
1. Coin / King vs. Jans / Uhlirova
2. ATP: Melzer / Petzschner vs. Aspelin / Hanley
3. ATP: Andreev / Youzhny vs. Fish / Knowles

Igor, Misha success!

#22 ·
Andreev/Youzhny d. Fish/Knowles 7:5, 6:4

Well done Igor and Misha!
In each of the sets were from breakin '(5:2 and 3:0 in the first second), but missed the advantage. But in the end benefit defraud and eventually won!
:bounce:

#23 ·
:woohoo: My two favorite Russians Misha and Igor :bigclap:!!!

Do you guys remember when my crazy Misha broke his racket on his head in Miami two years ago :cuckoo:?I love that crazy man :lol:

#24 ·
Yes, I remember very well the moment .. in 2008 .... crazy) The match was against Almagro.
I also like Misha)

#25 ·
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Court 1 (NB 15.00hrs)
1. ATP: Fyrstenberg/Matkowski vs. Andreev/Youzhny (after suitable rest)

Igor, Misha success!

#26 ·
Fyrstenberg / Matkowski d. Andreev / Youzhny 4:6, 6:4, 10:6

Just no words. I'm shocked :mad::sad::fiery:
In the first set, immediately made a break and took advantage of 2:0 and kept here until the end of the party.
The second set started well, 2:0, but then managed to make another break and the advantage increased to 4:0.

And then ......... understand what was happening .... First the guys for the first game missed his serve, losing three games of a row.
One break, nevertheless, still remained, but he was lost .... Igor and Misha, had managed once again to lose three consecutive games of not being able to do by 5:5 and thus giving the second set. Just give.
I had to just take two of its filing and all.
(((((((((((((((((
On Super tiebreaker constantly caught up in the account and eventually lost.

Nightmare. Horror. No words. :tape::banghead::bigcry:

I do not know what the current guys ((((I'm terribly disappointed, but what he then ((((((((
But themselves to blame (((((((((
:bigcry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.