Nhl 2013 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2013, 06:33 AM   #31
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nhl 2013

looking at the hawks bruins matchup reminds me of the nucks bruins final, hawks like tn play with finese and dont like the physical side much i cant see the bruins losing this cup so bruins game 1@2.15 its a free bet 4 me if they lose they would be @2.50 - 3 in a game that the hawks have to win and il just bet more on bruins 2 years ago i had my biggest win when they beat the nucks still remember the nucks were still favs game 7 down 1 and even backing bruins more well if the bruins win the good times roll on sid and the pens couldnt stop this juggernaut dont think this hawks team has a chance but if they do il probably wont have a bet for a yearand self harm or suicide is a option jk

Last edited by Time2burn : 06-12-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Time2burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 05:35 AM   #32
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
looking at the hawks bruins matchup reminds me of the nucks bruins final, hawks like tn play with finese and dont like the physical side much i cant see the bruins losing this cup so bruins game 1@2.15 its a free bet 4 me if they lose they would be @2.50 - 3 in a game that the hawks have to win and il just bet more on bruins 2 years ago i had my biggest win when they beat the nucks still remember the nucks were still favs game 7 down 1 and even backing bruins more well if the bruins win the good times roll on sid and the pens couldnt stop this juggernaut dont think this hawks team has a chance but if they do il probably wont have a bet for a yearand self harm or suicide is a option jk
Loss up 3-1 3rd period and lose in triple ot after dominating match and hitting so may inside posters while hawks get 2 flukey goals bad loss as i sat for every min of the game
Old 06-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #33
country flag Time2burn

bruins +1.5 series@1.87 game 2 is huge dunno how they lost game 1 they better bounce back horton hope hes ok hes very important
Old 06-17-2013, 05:05 AM   #34
country flag Time2burn

bruins game 3@1.75 they've been great at home and this game is a biggy really need to win this if they want the cup
Old 06-18-2013, 04:06 AM   #35
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
bruins game 3@1.75 they've been great at home and this game is a biggy really need to win this if they want the cup
win cmon boston 2 more games and i can take a nice holiday or new car
Old 06-18-2013, 05:51 AM   #36
country flag Rome_Will_Rise

Rome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond reputeRome_Will_Rise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
win cmon boston 2 more games and i can take a nice holiday or new car
What kind of a new car?
Rome_Will_Rise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #37
country flag Time2burn

nothing that big man my gf works at toyota so i really want the gt86 since she would get staff discount on new toyotas or lexus i have no idea how much percentage off she gets il wait till the bruins clinch the series before asking her to get the paperwork
Old 06-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #38
country flag Time2burn

god i hope i dont jinx myself
Old 06-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #39
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

You got the Bruins just as a single outright to win the Cup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #40
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
You got the Bruins just as a single outright to win the Cup?
yh i have big bruins to win the cup, some on +1.5 for the series and all my multis with them i dont think il be on the forum if they lose because il be so devastated il also bet a large chunk of what i have left of my money on game 4 too god i hope they win pretty much i need them to win 1 more game to get 1/5 of my money back and if they win it party time 4 me
Old 06-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #41
country flag Time2burn

boston to win game 4@1.70 this is another huge game if boston win this i can see them winning game 5 in chicago, for me it looks like the bhawks have run out of gas maybe the way the bruins have played has worn them down i cant remember a playoff game where a team has been killed by so much in face offs and the bruins look more of a chance to score on the bhawks pp only 1 shot at goal in their last 5 pp i think they need a huge game from toews but patrice is killing him i like kane but he has looked like crap dont think he can handle the physical d of the bruins and i thought tomas playoffs in 2011 was the best a gk has played but rask is even playing better
Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #42
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
boston to win game 4@1.70 this is another huge game if boston win this i can see them winning game 5 in chicago, for me it looks like the bhawks have run out of gas maybe the way the bruins have played has worn them down i cant remember a playoff game where a team has been killed by so much in face offs and the bruins look more of a chance to score on the bhawks pp only 1 shot at goal in their last 5 pp i think they need a huge game from toews but patrice is killing him i like kane but he has looked like crap dont think he can handle the physical d of the bruins and i thought tomas playoffs in 2011 was the best a gk has played but rask is even playing better
loss after the spurs choke job b2b ot losses god life can sux
Old 06-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #43
country flag Time2burn

bruins win or draw@1.75 win@2.20 im so fukd if they lose the series this game is huge crawford glove side has looked shaky need rask to stand up
Old 06-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #44
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
bruins win or draw@1.75 win@2.20 im so fukd if they lose the series this game is huge crawford glove side has looked shaky need rask to stand up
LL like the spurs they choked it pevs open goal in defining game 4 and hit the post now with their best player patrice out its over good 1 bruins they have cost me big time
Old 07-06-2013, 07:05 AM   #45
country flag Time2burn

Quote:
bruins +1.5 series@1.87 game 2 is huge dunno how they lost game 1 they better bounce back horton hope hes ok hes very important
lost up 2-1 with only 1min left i was thinking cmon boston lets get game 7 then hawks scored twice in 17secs never seen 2 quick goals that fast broke my heart man game 4 pev had open goal and hit the post he scores that and hawks wouldnt come back from that have had nightmares coming back here i lost so much fuk me x99999 couldnt be f doing anything after this lost fuk that was some dark times

Last edited by Time2burn : 07-06-2013 at 07:08 AM.