Mens Tennis Forums banner

Handball - European Championship

6K views 163 replies 23 participants last post by  deyaT87 
#1 ·
Any handball fan here ?

#5 ·
don't be so sure . he is gobac's puppet . He'll fuck WC, EC and Olympics and then get fired when everything will be lost . No chance he'll change the coach few months before Olympics . He would do that after WC last year if he thought to do that

#7 ·
True, but one can always hope. Maybe Gobac would fall under the pressure of the unhappy public and sack his friend.
The truth is since he came we're not playing well, nobody fears us, and they don't give us the respect we had just a few years ago, and everybody sees that but Gobac. Or maybe he sees it but Goluža as a coach fits him for whatever reason, who knows :shrug:

#6 ·
Serbia looks good . Have good team and playing home is huge advantage . They are practically in semis after two rounds and they we'll be very dangerous there . For me France is still favorite #1 , Spain looked good but don't think they'll keep it on this level . Regardless to today's defeat Denmark will get to semis. France, Serbia,Denmark and Spain or Croatia will be 4 top teams

#9 ·
I only care about my country handball, and we're not there, so the answer would be no.

We are in the play-off of WC. The draw will be on 29th, this month.

#10 ·
France will take this comfortably.

#22 ·
our idiots were 11 down to sweden and pulled a draw :lol:
they prob thought after beating denmark sweden should be a piece of cake

wish they were able to play for a whole match, not just a bit toward the end

sofia arvidsson on twitter: "i wish i played handball, unlike in tennis you get points for putting ball into the net"

#24 ·
Well that 2nd half was one of the worst performances in swedish handball history. All Poland did was putting a guard on the playmaker Kim Andersson and they got total brain meltdown and started to throw away attack after attack

You don't lose an 11 goal lead in one half. For all I care they could take the next plane home. Just embarrassing on this level.

#35 ·
#27 ·
Sweden :haha:

Shame Poles didn't play last 5 seconds little more skilled, they had clean counter attack for an absolute epic . When Venta was running to the guy who didn't pass the ball i thought he would hit him :lol:

I know that Scandinavians are cold and don't show emotions but those guys who were commentating :lol: . I don't understand a single word of Swedish but they were calmed all the time like they are winning with 10, even after the game . If this was happening to Croatia our guy would die in ether

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.