Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#1,440 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Look how popular our hero is these days :)

#1,446 ·

I wish it could snow all year long :hearts: :D
Oh oh, could we pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase trade places right away, pretty pretty pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaase? :angel: :angel: I cannot stand this climate even if I survive in it. :eek: Temp -6 C, wnidchill -15 C atm. At least I won't need any new summer clothes. :D I need the winter ones though. :eek: :sad:

#1,472 ·

If I had time I would dig out some obscure blogs on that "Rafa bumping into Rosol" incident, surely some would argue he should've been banned from the sport for that terrorist attack.
*nods*

funny how these newspapers never highlight things like that or the latest Toni Nadal comments, aint it

Yannick Noah and Rochus get their arses slapped for comments they make but will you see some French article about Toni calling Fed a faker in Indian wells? nah

#1,471 ·

Btw is Michael united with Star in Noleforum again and not coming here? :eek: He trolled well in GM again yesterday I see.
i'm here :kiss: just doing my fantasy tennis team for Miami

check this cat

#1,469 · (Edited)

Looks like I'll be wearing a coat the whole summer again. :rolleyes: And Hilde, no need to grab yours, I'm done with the weather subject .... for now. ;) :D :wavey:
I have an extensive collection of coats for the summer.

I bought a beautiful rain coat for the summer in Antwerp so I'm ready. :armed:

Edit: it's snowing AGAIN. :zzz:

#1,597 ·

Where is Hema to appreciate my matching new avatar.
:cool:

I'm sorry to see Mike has been permabanned. I'll miss you, Mike.

Also, Andreea, why
? I mean, of course I agree that Canada is :D:D:D but is there a reason I'm not getting for special Canada attention today?

#1,468 ·
#1,474 ·

are times when i think being banned from this forum for a while would be a blessing in disguise

#1,476 ·

On important matters. Carlsen almost lost today! But once again great end game skills to get the draw. Merton what you thought about that opening?!

#1,480 ·

What did Michael do again? :rolleyes: *shaking her head*

Hello, intelligent, smart, well-mannered, nature-loving and chess-playing Tom! :hatoff: :aplot:
He was speaking the truth in GM, as usual. Obvioulsy the haters can run away freely with anything while they keep banning the fed fans. And now I see snowwwwwy is an admin :facepalm: can this place be any more shitty?

Really, can't wait for fed to retire, so this place can defintely turn into a vamosbrigade.com v.2.0. You'll all enjoy your jerk fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.