Mens Tennis Forums banner

AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

4K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  esther 
#1 ·
YAY finally have gotten around to uploading these.
Has taken me AAAAAAGES to re size them and upload them so be appreciative!! ;)

Enjoy.

Attachments

See less See more
#29 · (Edited)
alix, crystal, aivlis and pj girl- welcome to the board....so many people...LOL

vale, ulla, taremi and Irish- thank u :kiss:

kelly- NO i havent seen him naked...LOOOL...i've gotten a hug but thats all!! LOL ;)

Michelle- yeah i know who remi and mika are LOL but didnt know the other two

Tryphon- which ones are reversed? Ok what i have to do is i have to get the photos off my camera right and then have to RE SIZE them to post them? Because they are too big...so when i resize them i have to cut stuff out so i have to flip them around...and sometimes i forget to flip them back and i get confused LOL so thats why

#30 ·
PJ girl- were u at Seb's match against Ginepri? you werent the girl with 'kiss me grosjean' on her face were u...

#31 ·
Esther thanks for the reply, I'm not criticizing but I just thought that was strange.

I understand you need to crop and resize, not sure why it has to involve flipping them but that's your business. ;)

Anyway, once the open is over and you have more time, check all of your pix again.
Some players are left-handers when they should not :D others are wearing their lacoste crocodile or their nike swoosh just the wrong way, or whatever wording there is to see in the picture is mirrored.

Thanks again for all the nice pix, glad you're enjoying your days at the tennis so much!

#32 ·
tryphon- great to see you around here again btw!! neway i know u werent critisizing a few people have asked me about that actually. It's because, in Paint-program i have to use to resize because i dont have any better ones LOL- you can't crop photos from the left? you have to crop from the right? so i have to flip the photo horizonatally if i want to cut stuff out from the left? and then i forget to flip it back..

LOL oh god i didnt realise it was THAT obvoius that they were flipped...how embarasing. i will definately make sure they are turned around properly coz i'm going to make a special site for them (i say that now...probably will never get aroudn to it) and before i print them. :)

#34 ·
Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

esther said:
PJ girl- were u at Seb's match against Ginepri? you werent the girl with 'kiss me grosjean' on her face were u...
Sorry for the late reply here but somehow this thread has managed to hide from me all week...

LOL I wasn't at the Seb v Ginepri match because I couldn't walk that weekend after the incident I mentioned above at Crt3 on the Friday... I can assure you I would never have the guts to write 'Kiss Me Grosjean' on my face!!! OMG - Someone DID that?????????

With the flipping of the photos, some were obvious from memory - the writing in the background is backwards :p I noticed that in some of your Kooyong photos lol

:)Peta

#35 ·
Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Orange*LuV*Ferrero said:
Hey,I am new here! Its so exciting to see so many nice pic of JC! Thank U, esther:)
Hi Orange (can I call you that for short? :p), have you looked in my thread yet? It also has Ferrero pics :)

I still have a couple more to come but I need to finish my stupid film off!

:)Peta

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.