Nico Picture Thread

34K views 337 replies 56 participants last post by  Kezzi 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks deflori :)

#8 ·
Leni said:
does anyone have photos from Nico in Miami? since i've become his fan he almost never wins....it must be my fault!
No just bad luck. Hopefully he can turn things around soon. Meanwhile here's some pics that u asked for. These are the only ones I could find

Attachments

#11 ·
doubles with Alex Lopez Moron in Amersfoort

Attachments

#13 ·
...and that's all :devil:

Attachments

#23 ·
Here are the few pictures I took with my own camera, it can't zoom in so these are the only ones I took on which you can actually see it's Nico :p .

Alex Lopez Moron and Nico walking towards the court before their doubles match. (I was lucky I was sitting on the front row ;) )

Alex Lopez Moron and Nico after their doubles match

Nico looking at a group of girls who all want a picture with him. He just turned around after going on a picture with another girl (*sigh* Why do you all stalk me instead of Alex? :lol: ). When he took the pic with all the girls I was standing there looking at them (with a big grin on my face) and then Nico smiled at me, I think he was glad I was the only one there after training :p .

Please ask permission if you want to use these pictures on your website

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.