Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Grigor win less than 9 games

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Grigor win less than 7 games

Votes: 12 15.6%

WWW IW R3: Djokovic - Dimitrov

5K views 60 replies 43 participants last post by  leng jai 
#1 ·
If Djokovic playing shit like against Fognini Dimitrov have chances to take set, but Grigor always is terrible against TOP10..

#43 ·
I'm afraid Djokovic got the mental slump out of his system already against Fognini. If he had won something like 6-0 6-1, there would have been a possibility of him relaxing and thinking he can cruise again.
However, People saying Grigor can't hurt Nole clearly haven't seen him play recently. His forehand is turning into a real weapon and his all-court game can sometimes catch even the top guys off-guard. If he can make a good percentage of first serves, I think he has a chance.

#48 ·
Djokovic is too good. Dimi would have to play the match of his life but even then I'm not sure he has the mental strength to close it out.

Of course, Nole could play like shit. But somehow I doubt it, because he's the same as Nadal and Murray in that sense: they can have off days when playing someone with weak groundstrokes because then they are forced to be aggressive and some days they fail at that. But if they're playing someone decent (like Dimi) who forces them to be alert on the baseline and defend well, then they almost always find their rhythm - and therefore they rarely lose those kinds of matches.

#49 ·
Djokovic easy. Dimitrov can win 4 games if he plays match of his life.

#51 ·
Everko old boy. We never saw eye to eye but somehow I like seeing you posting again.

#50 ·
we cant take seriously the match against Fog, when Djokovic wanted to finish him, he did it, he was never losing that match. Novak will rise his tennis to beat Dimitrov in two sets. However I would love to see a match to three sets.

#59 ·
Novak in 2 unfortunately

#61 ·
Dimitrov will be too stunned by Novak's beauty to even win a game in the first set. Nole will then stop trying and gift him the next set 6-7 before resuming the bagelling in the third.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.