Mens Tennis Forums banner

Daily report from Excalibur to MTF

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  CooCooCachoo 
#1 ·
Well ill try to include some photographs from tomorrow onwards. The propose of this thread is to comment what I saw and thought about each player and each match on the court. :)

Brezicki-Lorenzi

First set Lorenzi served for match at 5-4, Brezicki breaked. Up to there the match had been quite easy for Paolo as he has better ground strokes. Juan Pablo won some discussed balls and he took the set with a huge support from his friends specially.
Lorenzi`s strokes are much better than Juan Pablo`s but his attitude towards the match wasn`t the best, there was the clue to winning the match for JuanPi.

Galvani-Massa
No match here as Yayo is just returning to the courts, I saw Stefano in a great level.

Andujar-Griemelmayr
First easy set for Denis which I couldn`t see much. Second set Denis was serving at 5-4 and Pablo saved two match points in that game (two or three double falts at that game for Denis). They went on to 6-6 with some chances to Andujar that he wasted I am quite sure it was for inexperience.
In that tiebreak Pablo saved 4 match points before losing. He showed great sport spirit fighting almost every point.

I see Pablo with a great future as he has to improve only his serve and some strategy at important moments. He has an enormous physic.

Griemelmayr is a bit of a choker and I think he woin because of the luck factor. Hes temperament was not the best today.

Pella-Hernandez
Guido played a great first set despite Oscar was injured, i predict and enormous future for him. A tough match tomorrow against Denis, but I seeing passing it through.

Berlocq-Zeballos
Great match by Charly he won the first set easily with big serving and lots of forehand winners. Zeballos was up 3-0 in the second but from the 3-0 onwards he forgot how to play tennis, and Berlocq started to play with his backhand.

If Charly has a favourable draw I think he could make it at least to QF.

Junqueira-Patience
Without doubt the match of the day, I could only watch the third set. He had won the first and lost the second, and looked very tired on court, despite the crowd support. He was 5-1 on the third and came back to 5-5. Saving one Mp. They then served out there games easily and went in on to a tiebreak, where olivier was up 6-3. Diego saved those 3 Mp plus 2 more in the Tiebreak and finished it winning greatly. A great man, I could then exchange some few words with him. :worship:

Villagran-Fraile
Poor start from Gorka, Cristian had no game at the third one to beat him. Villagran no good tennis player with no fighting spirit at all.

Pashanski-Schwank
What can I say about this? Boris a real clown, one of the ugliest of all.
SOme of the things he did? Throwing water to local people, bottles, insulting lineman, ball boys, getting his dick with his hand in front of the umpire making luck of him, making signs with his racket as if he sucked his dick, horrible.
The first set was normal and Schwank was playing great tennis out there.

Extras::worship:

When Andujars match finished I approached him and asked for the wristleband and he gave it to me:wavey:

I got a ball from Guido Pella when he threw it to the stadium:cool:

I talked with Roitman and he is a very nice guy indeed. He explained all about his shirt (with a cow on it), and talked about the massu match a while.

Also talked with Hartfield about RolandGarros match and his buying new shoes by himself. Also looked to be a good guy.

I saw Alessio Di Mauro alone in the player lounge, seemed as he has no latinoamerican friends:sad: . He also looked as an excellent guy when we exchanged some few phrases.

Gaudio very arrogant with his form of being:mad:

Zabaleta as well:mad:

Franco Davin (Gaudio`s coach) is such an asshole:eek:
Martin Vasallo is an excellent guy, as well as Junqueira.

Tomorrow I will upload all the Pics taken at Buenos Aires Copa Telmex

Hope you liked my report about day1.:wavey:

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Nice report Excalibur!!! :yeah:

What is the meaning of the cow in his shirt?? I remember seeing him with shirts with a Gaucho and Yerba Mate too... :lol:

I think his shirts have a relation argentinian traditions......

?????? :confused:

#3 ·
HE has now got a cow and he has also some with beef mate, yerba and I dont remeber what more he told me. And yes, it is representation of Argentina and its traditions, he told me in a near future he will give us a surprise with what he will play.

#6 ·
thx Excalibur :hug:
Zaba arrogant :confused: what happened to him? he was one of the friendliest guys at the BCR Open
Martin VS is indeed :yeah: and yay for Pablo giving u his wristband :banana:
Have fun :kiss:

#8 ·
thank excalibur, interesting report :yeah:

#11 ·
great job partner :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.